Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

but thats got to do with the book more than direction no? thats the same complaint as the book

Direction was tired for a large stretch of the film.

There are some really strong scenes in the film (and they are almost all towards the second half of the film), but some things were just insanely repetitive. 

This makes no sense.

DH1's admissions were within 2% of all of the other Potter movies that opened Friday.

Yes I know. It all makes perfect sense in hindsight. I was just explaining to him what the "expectations" were of dh1 before it opened. Most people were expecting an opening weekend close to new moon.
  • Like 1

I know I'm gonna get a lot of flack for this. But the Mexican kid in MJ1's teaser that says, "Are you here to fight with us?"

I dunno...I always see it as him saying, "Are you here to give us immigration status? Are you here to defend us against the Republicans?"

[mod edit: tsk tsk]

Edited by Telemachos

I know I'm gonna get a lot of flack for this. But the Mexican kid in MJ1's teaser that says, "Are you here to fight with us?"

I dunno...I always see it as him saying, "Are you here to give us immigration status? Are you here to defend us against the Republicans?"

Always an allusion to politics where we shouldn't see it, some people are just so obsessed....

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

As soon as I get home from work today I'm crawling into bed and throwing this on. You gave me the craving posting about it in MJ thread yesterday. :)

tumblr_m7oeuxpFga1rxtiljo6_250.gif

I haven't watched it in ages. I think I might do the same...

tumblr_mcx6c440HN1rf5vg2o1_500.gif

• Like 2