LexJoker

Wednesday #s 12/24 | Hobbit $6M, NATM $2.8M

@KGood77: I don't think I've ever seen a movie where the entire audience claps afterwards. Unbroken was an amazing movie. Highly recommend

@AdamDSchick: Huge crowd at the 3:40 showing of #Unbroken is a clear sign that people got tired of their families very early in the day this year!

@_Coffman_: Just watched "Unbroken." Theater crowd gave it a round of applause. Go see it!

@jennauher: #Unbroken -- one of the most raw, but fantastic movies I've ever seen. Real eye opener. WOW

Angie's gonna make the bitter critics eat humble pie! 

• Like 1

I thought it was great for both. Theaters here close at 6 PM. The last shows are at 4 PM and that is if the movie is under 2 hours long. Hobbit only had one show yesterday.

And especially since ITW played in only like 2400 theatres and at like 1 screen a theatre and not every theatre did previews. 

It's not just Unbroken and Into the Woods that have had sell outs. These are Tweets about Big Hero 6. Think it's gonna be a big day all round.

Diego Crespo @deggowaffles Dec 23

BIG HERO 6 IS SOLD OUT WTF

Lorena @Lorenaaaaa321 Dec 23

Lol I cried when I found out big hero 6 tickets were sold out

Aki @akihiro12372 23m23 minutes ago

Holy Shit, big hero 6 was sold out today too. Wtf

Amanda Glasscock @amandaglasscock 2h2 hours ago

We get to the movies and Big Hero 6 is sold out. The guy said a lot of college kids bought tickets lol  so we are seeing The Hobbit

Hobbit also having plenty of sell outs according to tweets.

• Like 1

Flixster is basically movie nerds no? I.E. People who agree with critics. Unbroken is slaying with general public where it matters. How did Blind Side do on Flix?

Getting real close to "Critics are worthless because they hate a movie I was looking forward to".

It's not just Unbroken and Into the Woods that have had sell outs. These are Tweets about Big Hero 6. Think it's gonna be a big day all round.

Diego Crespo ‏@deggowaffles Dec 23

BIG HERO 6 IS SOLD OUT WTF

Lorena ‏@Lorenaaaaa321 Dec 23

Lol I cried when I found out big hero 6 tickets were sold out

Aki ‏@akihiro12372 23m23 minutes ago

Holy Shit, big hero 6 was sold out today too. Wtf

Amanda Glasscock ‏@amandaglasscock 2h2 hours ago

We get to the movies and Big Hero 6 is sold out. The guy said a lot of college kids bought tickets lol  so we are seeing The Hobbit

Hobbit also having plenty of sell outs according to tweets.

Yeah Big Hero 6 was playing really well. Went to go see it Tuesday and we arrived like a good half hour, fourty minutes before the showing and like there were maybe 10, 15 seats at most left in a 400 seat theatre. We ended up having to sit in the sides. 

• Like 1

Flixster is basically movie nerds no? I.E. People who agree with critics. Unbroken is slaying with general public where it matters. How did Blind Side do on Flix?

What about IMDB ratings? It currently has a 6.4 rating on votes.

I'm going to watch it when it hits screens in the UK, been following Jack O'Donnell's career since he was on Skins. Good actor. Trailers look good for the film too.