kayumanggi

MONDAY NUMBERS | 12.29.2014 | 7.55 M THE HOBBIT: TBOTFA

The best actress this year is hands down Shaileen Woodley.  She won't even be nominated.  And it's not just me who thinks it.  There's a lot of support here from other members for her performance in Fault in Our Stars.  Panda, Ethan, myself and a few others all sing her praises.

I love Woodley, and she was nothing more than good in that film. She's the best thing about that annoying film where every scene that was supposedly meaningful was immediately followed by some awful hip hop music.

FIOS can suck my ass.

• Like 1

I love Woodley, and she was nothing more than good in that film. She's the best thing about that annoying film where every scene that was supposedly meaningful was immediately followed by some awful hip hop music.

FIOS can suck my ass.

Well, you're wrong.  Her performance was terrific and I don't recall any hip hop music on the soundtrack.  

Well, you're wrong.  Her performance was terrific and I don't recall any hip hop music on the soundtrack.

I'm not wrong.

I'm never wrong.

Woodley's best performance is in The Descendants. Now THAT'S a brilliant film unlike the ham-fisted FIOS.

• Like 1

The best actress this year is hands down Shaileen Woodley. She won't even be nominated. And it's not just me who thinks it. There's a lot of support here from other members for her performance in Fault in Our Stars. Panda, Ethan, myself and a few others all sing her praises.

I guess I haven't sung her praises on the forums but I agree with you Baumer. She deserves a nomination but of course won't get one. Her performance in Fault was fantastic, happy yet heartbreaking.
  • Like 2

FIOS can suck my ass.

Oh Noctis :P

I don't want to argue, but... but...

:(

The Spectacular Now is probably the only film that I find Shailene Woodley bearable.

Then you obviously can't appreciate good acting.