LexJoker

4-Day Wknd Est: AS - 105.3M, Pad - 25.2M, TWR - 24.5M,Taken 3 - 17.44M (pg 109)

But: Jesus.

The Last Temptation of Christ had Jesus and Scorsese backing it...but it didn't take.

Whomever said it was a movie for Christians was probably right. Often filmmakers take creative liberties with the story that tend to offend Christians and lose their support in the process.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

I really can see how WoM on this is strong, I went to see it at 10:10 in an XD theater (seats 500ish I think) and it was sold out. Everyone sat through the credit montage silently and then there was a loud applause when the mon

• Like 2

The NFL shouldn't really have an impact. There's only a few teams still playing so the fans of all the other teams would have lost all interest.

50 million + watch those games.

That's not how the NFL works. Everyone still watches even when their team is out of it. Part of that has to do with gambling and part of that is because the NFL is so popular.

Last year both games had 50M and 55M viewers respectively. All movies continued to decrease 30%+ despite the Monday holiday. If NFL hasn't been hitting the box office on MLK Sunday then something else has.

The drop could be higher since the Packers are playing.

• Like 2