Alpha

Saturday numbers RTH: AS 16.8 pg 9

Can't tell if this is sarcastic? Lol if so. Much prefer Katy Perry to look at and that's all that matters when I'm chugging back the beers & taking hits at halftime.

Have you seen Taylor live? If not then don't speak about her live show. I've seen her twice and she's amazing.

• Like 2

Haha, it's not even remotely comparable. Never knew UEFA was that big tho. Amazing. Every guy I know places 3-4 bets at least when it comes to UEFA, my dad included. :lol:

Also, what's up with the singers for the SB? Why do you need music for a sports event? What's the connection?

It has less to do about the game then the spectacle.

Here in Canada the tv ratings peak dramatically during the half time show . Likely have over a third of the country watching and imagine the same today.

Nothing beats Hockey in Canada.

16.6 million out of 33 million population watched the entire Olympic gold Medal Hockey game when in 2010. 

22 million tuned in at overtime and 27 million watched a part of the game.

I never ever saw the roads as empty as that day around here lol. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

American football is the biggest joke known to mankind right next to baumer's taste in movies.

Soccer is INFINITELY more popular and rightfully so. I just can't feel any momentum from football. It all begins and ends way too fast.

Not to mention that US Football actually causes brain damage. Lol

• Like 5

Have you seen Taylor live? If not then don't speak about her live show. I've seen her twice and she's amazing.

Damn, I'm jealous :P

The other side to that coin, is that every country plays soccer, tennis, and F1.   American football is unique to America and almost a third of the country watches the game.  

That's impressive.

Not sure about other countries but over a third of the UK watches the World Cup final, as well as almost 1/3 watching Wimbledon final.

But of all the olympic sports it is easily the worst.

Eh, I find all sports boring to watch. There's no difference in them for me, although running is easier to understand what's going on.  :lol:

Edited by treeroy

Type in Eduardo da Silva injury in youtube and then we'll talk about 'not as dangerous'

check the average age of any professional american football player sugar

the '84 bears were on real sports last week and only like three of them are still able to walk

Edited by Chaz

The other side to that coin, is that every country plays soccer, tennis, and F1.   American football is unique to America and almost a third of the country watches the game.  

That's impressive.

SB is like UEFA is for Europe. More than 1/3 of the continent watches it.

• Like 1

American football is the biggest joke known to mankind right next to baumer's taste in movies.

Soccer is INFINITELY more popular and rightfully so. I just can't feel any momentum from football. It all begins and ends way too fast.

Not to mention that US Football actually causes brain damage. Lol

LOL this post is so much awesome, makes me love America even more.

• Like 2

Nothing beats Hockey in Canada.

16.6 million out of 33 million population watched the entire Olympic gold Medal Hockey game when in 2010.

22 million tuned in at overtime and 27 million watched a part of the game.

I never ever saw the roads as empty as that day around here lol.

That because hockey is the best sport.
  • Like 2