Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers SB: 56, AS 24.1, JA 19 pg 54

There's this girl I know who thinks because she loves/watches all the Disney princess movies and has the songs she's not like other girls. This isn't the only quality that makes her think like that but it's just as inaccurate.

Like, no, sorry lady. You're no different or anymore special than the rest of the herd.

I'm a male and I love watching Disney princess movies, and I don't think I'm anything special. 

I'm a male and I love watching Disney princess movies, and I don't think I'm anything special.

I just hate it when people try to use things they like to determine whether they are "unique" or "special". We're all pretty fucking average and I just wish people accepted their own mediocrity more.

• Like 1

I just hate it when people try to use things they like to determine whether they are "unique" or "special". We're all pretty fucking average and I just wish people accepted their own mediocrity more.

Yeah, but their are people in society who think they're greater then other people or are special just because they know or enjoy something that many others don't, so it's not surprising. 

Edited by Fancyarcher

My showing for SpongeBob was 95% full, predominately kids. On a Friday night.

It says a lot, because when I went to see GOTG with my friend at the same theater, there were only 5 people.

Was it a month after it opened or what?

Yeah, but their are people in society who think they're greater then other people or are special just because they know or enjoy something that many others don't, so it's not surprising.

I guess a common, more humorous "modern" way to say it would be the usual "basic bitch". God, if only more people were told how pathetically average they are. But I'm starting to rant, lol.

So yeah, uhh, good for SpongeBob!