K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

It's going to drop like a rock on Sunday even with Monday as a holiday but that was presupposed Valentine's Day will do just $30m. Which would be less than a 50% jump excluding Thur.

Oh I know Sunday is going to be bad - and I am expecting 34-35 today so I just find that 76M total to be unrealistic.

I think some of ya mofos are smoking some weird shit.

Over 70 mil is now disappointment cause it didn't do your expectations. I'm sure the studio arent crying . I'm sure they are giving free blow jobs and vibrators as we speak around the office

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 1

That's underwhelming for 50 Shades after all the hype about book sales and trailers views and such

How is this disappointing? It's budget is 40M and it's going to double that over the 4-day weekend. Add in massive OW OS, we're looking at 200M+ for the World wide weekend. In no shape this is disappointing. 

• Like 1

Guys stop being dicks to Boogie Night. He hasn't said anything wrong. He is not talking bad about RTH

So Gitesh's numbers were more accurate than Rth's. Where are the idiots who were telling me "stop posting these, we already have Rth's numbers!!111!!!!" last night in a pathetic attempt to be liked by some member on a forum just b/c he has early #s? 

Didn't he say The Boy Next Door would do $10M opening day? I'll post other sources. Skip over my posts if it bothers you. 

He's blatantly saying that if Boy Next Door was a terrible projection by RTH, he must not be accurate, even though history has shown that Gitesh is much more inaccurate in general.

He's being an a-hole plain and simple

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 2

I think the content matter got a lot more buzz then it would normally. 

However I think there is difference to some by reading this book privately then watching a film about it, even though the film is tame.

I imagine this will be quite popular after theaters as they can watch in their homes. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

How is this disappointing? It's budget is 40M and it's going to double that over the 4-day weekend. Add in massive OW OS, we're looking at 200M+ for the World wide weekend. In no shape this is disappointing.

It's not some people here are insane.

Remember when Iron Man 2 OW was a disappointment? It is what is happening here.

Yeah in retrospect it was far bigger then any opening last year lol! 

Imo I think looking back it performed okay considering it was pretty blah, it sill reached around IM1 total.

IM3 did really well though. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

He's blatantly saying that if Boy Next Door was a terrible projection by RTH, he must not be accurate, even though history has shown that Gitesh is much more inaccurate in general.

He's being an a-hole plain and simple

[mod edit]. you don't know what you're talking about. i posted gitesh's #s WITH NO MENTION OF THAT POMPOUS PRICK RTH and several members replied that i shouldn't post them b/c rth had already given us the #s. is that so hard to understand. NO MENTION OF RTH UNTIL OTHERS BROUGHT HIM UP. understood?

now can we move on?

Edited by Tele's Inert Goddess
  • Like 3