Impact

Best Actress predictions-2015

BREAKING NEWS: MARA IS GOING LEAD!!!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/race/telluride-rooney-mara-feted-as-820722?utm_source=twitter

Love this. She could win guys!

Not buying it yet. Truth would have to be really good.

I think it is just testing out the response though. I'd be happy if she ends up where she belongs.

In other news, Vikander is likely to get pushed supporting since Danish's initial reaction is on the tepid side and Mulligan is getting raves.

• Like 1

Not buying it yet. Truth would have to be really good.

I think it is just testing out the response though. I'd be happy if she ends up where she belongs.

In other news, Vikander is likely to get pushed supporting since Danish's initial reaction is on the tepid side and Mulligan is getting raves.

Yea TWC just confirmed on deadline that Mara is going supporting and C8 is lead.

• Like 1

Right now...

Cate Blanchet

Brie Larson

Carey Mulligan

Saoirse Ronan

Jennifer Lawrence

But I wouldn't be surprised if Sandra Bullock, Lily Tomlin or Maggie Smith sneak in

Are Rooney Mara and Vikander confirmed to be pushed as supporting?

Right now...

Cate Blanchet

Brie Larson

Carey Mulligan

Saoirse Ronan

Jennifer Lawrence

But I wouldn't be surprised if Sandra Bullock, Lily Tomlin or Maggie Smith sneak in

Are Rooney Mara and Vikander confirmed to be pushed as supporting?

Bullock is completely out of the race following the lackluster reception for Our Brand Is Crisis.

I'd swap Mulligan for Tomlin but otherwise agree with that line-up.

• Like 1

Mara is confirmed for supporting. Weinstein rep confirmed for Variety yesterday.

I think Blanchett could get snubbed with vote splitting. I hope she gets in for Truth because that could be a winning role. She has a strong narrative with all of critical acclaim this year, she could contend for a win with either role.

• Like 1