baumer

Furious 7 (2015)

81 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

Ehh...pretty sure Owen is paralyzed.

If he's paralyzed, might as well just says he dead. Don't throw him in for nothing!

Besides...paralyze doesn't exist in this universe given the stuff Vin Diesel and co. have gone through

• Like 1

If he's paralyzed, might as well just says he dead. Don't throw him in for nothing!

Besides...paralyze doesn't exist in this universe given the stuff Vin Diesel and co. have gone through

I mean, he was thrown out of a moving airplane onto asphalt and looked to be in comatose with a breathing/feeding tube in his neck. I know I forgive the loss of reality in these movies, but if hes back wrecking shit in 8, I might have to give up lol.

Unless they bring back Giselle too.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

I mean, he was thrown out of a moving airplane onto asphalt and looked to be in comatose with a breathing/feeding tube in his neck. I know I forgive the loss of reality in these movies, but if hes back wrecking shit in 8, I might have to give up lol.

Unless they bring back Giselle too.

Bring back Giselle and Owen, because why the fuck not.

And let her wear the Wonder Woman costume, because who really is going to complain?

Dwayne Johnson is already The Hulk anyway. The only thing left is to turn green.

Physics wise, 7 is the craziest.

Toretto s body should be in pieces after what he suffers through. I mean he ( and Statham s character) basically survives 2 frontal schocks at high speed without an air bag, he survives a suicidal Telma and Louise jump in the mountain, he survives Dubai and he survives whatever the hell happens (uber violent fight with Statham, parking lot crumbling under him) in the last drone act.

Toretto is basically Kal El except the screenwriter forgot to tell you his origin story.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 7

I laughed when my friend who had this as their first F+F movie turned to me and said, after Hobbs grabbed Helga or whatever her name was and jumped out of the building and onto the car: "He should be paralyzed by that!" I'm just like, "Girl, have you seen a trailer for these movies?"

• Like 1

Just finished watching the first one and when Dom gets shot at, in his car, in the final climatic freeway scene, he winces in pain from presumably a richochet or something,  His car dies, he bleeds and he looks human.

Now he just looks like another member of the Avengers.

• Like 5

Physics wise, 7 is the craziest.

Toretto s body should be in pieces after what he suffers through. I mean he ( and Statham s character) basically survives 2 frontal schocks at high speed without an air bag, he survives a suicidal Telma and Louise jump in the mountain, he survives Dubai and he survives whatever the hell happens (uber violent fight with Statham, parking lot crumbling under him) in the last drone act.

Toretto is basically Kal El except the screenwriter forgot to tell you his origin story.

Yes, a prequel origin story for Dom.  He can be a forrest worker in the pacific north west and have hair and a scruffy beard.

• Like 1

Just finished watching the first one and when Dom gets shot at, in his car, in the final climatic freeway scene, he winces in pain from presumably a richochet or something,  His car dies, he bleeds and he looks human.

Now he just looks like another member of the Avengers.

I am Groot?

• Like 1

It's gonna be Deckard and his Mama Helen Mirren.

Kurt Russell big 9 villan

Unless Kurt is ultimately revealed to be a villain for Fast 8, and then Liam Neeson for Fast 9. Then again, we probably won't get Liam Neeson for Fast 9 since he'd probably already be retired from action movies when they get to Fast 9. Edited by Jay Beezy
  • Like 1