CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

By the way I know that this gets lost in the rest of the shuffle

But it is still super crazy to me that this will be Universal's first 100M opening weekend

It took sooooooooooooooooooo long

• Like 9

By the way I know that this gets lost in the rest of the shuffle

But it is still super crazy to me that this will be Universal's first 100M opening weekend

It took sooooooooooooooooooo long

84.gif

• Like 8

Rewatching Into the Storm. Because I somehow bought the Blu-ray. At least Baumer is a proud man, I guess.

84.gif

And happened with a franchise that was left for dead in 2006 and had his announced final chapter in 2009.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Well, Ant Man premise is a tough sell to me.

I don t know what s cool in being really small.

I know yaddi yaddah guardians etc

Prove me Wrong Kevin and make Ant Man cool and appealing.

I think people give too much credit to Marvel because they made Guardians such a big hit except in retrospect, Guardians was not a superhero movie at all, it was a cool riff on Star Wars with a bunch of extremely likable misfits. Plus the movie was a visual feast. And Groot and Rocket Rancoon are for the ages.

I still don t subscribe to the theory that every superhero character can be transformed into a hit movie.

Edited by The Futurist

The pie wink is the best SM3 scene, the dancing stuff is just icing

And I don't like them ironically or whatever, they're obviously intended to be funny. And they are

• Like 3

Into the Storm looks fucking beautiful in Blu-ray. And in about 5 seconds I will regret having bought this... and I just did. Amazing acting all around folks. 

• Like 1

Into the Storm looks fucking beautiful in Blu-ray. And in about 5 seconds I will regret having bought this... and I just did. Amazing acting all around folks. 

I think its good but Twister is the best Tornado movie handily.

Also made 453 million dollars adjusted today  :huh:

• Like 1

giphy.gif

• Like 1

The pie wink is the best SM3 scene, the dancing stuff is just icing

And I don't like them ironically or whatever, they're obviously intended to be funny. And they are

The pie wink truly is the GOAT. Still, I loved these moments too

i49LrBP.gif

N0sMA7M.gif

• Like 6