CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

So if F7 hits 120 m how much can be attributed to the death of Paul Walker?

I'm asking because it's been long debated how much Heath Ledger's death helped TDK.

Ask me this again when we have the official estimate for the weekend on Sunday.

This bitch made $60mil OS in 2 bloody days. It can't be stopped.

It is probably gonna do 55-65M OS today or maybe more, not sure how many news markets it adds today. We are all a big family, Dom.

Edited by CJohn

I think they are lowballing it.  51-55 seems low based off of 15.8 mill.  The evening shows for this are always big.  I still think it could do 55-60.  And if it does close to 60, it could do 140.

58 OD (15.8 previews)

41 Sat:

25 Sun

124 mill.  Now that's realistic.  But if it has an unusually good Saturday it could go much higher.

• Like 1

This is not a spoiler in any sense....but I will put tags around it anyway but it will do nothing to further the plot....but this here makes the scene that much more chilling:

The grave Leti and Dom visit in the beginning was re-shot following Paul Walker's death and funeral, so when they visited Letis' grave, that's actually Walker's resting place, paying homage to the late co-star.

• Like 5

I wonder how long Vin and The Rock are going to stick with the franchise.

No doubt, Universal is going to throw an ungodly amount of money at them.

Well Vin has NOTHING else, he will make 15 more if they want. The Rock seems chill and they will throw him money to stick around for another one or two,

• Like 1