CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

Well Vin has NOTHING else, he will make 15 more if they want. The Rock seems chill and they will throw him money to stick around for another one or two,

I think as long as they want The Rock will return. He won't stick just for one or two more. Diesel has nothing else and he is a producer, so he will definitely want to keep Rock, Statham, Rodriguez, and others around him. The franchise won't survive with just him.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Lets not get that fast and furious, please...

I got $15.3 million in Thursday previews, the number came at $15.8

I am sticking with over $62 million for now. This early number won't change my mind.

• Like 1

Kurt Russell was fucking awesome in Furious 7, even though beforehand all I knew him from was Miracle and some other shitty Disney movies lol

This is not a spoiler in any sense....but I will put tags around it anyway but it will do nothing to further the plot....but this here makes the scene that much more chilling:

The grave Leti and Dom visit in the beginning was re-shot following Paul Walker's death and funeral, so when they visited Letis' grave, that's actually Walker's resting place, paying homage to the late co-star.

Oh my god... :(

• Like 1

After Equalizer, Denzel's career is in stasis.

I think he should really consider playing the villain in Furious 8.

That movie did 100M DOM and 200M WW. What are you talking about? He doesn't need the Furious franchise.

Having said that, I would love to see both Liam Neeson and Denzel Washington in this franchise.

Kurt Russell was fucking awesome in Furious 7, even though beforehand all I knew him from was Miracle and some other shitty Disney movies lol

Blanks...

Change this

• Like 4

The Variety 51-55m is an early safe bet, both matinee numbers and pre sales quite high but also have to take into account most people on holiday so higher day trade factor.

If it wasn't holiday and  the numbers were the same it would be projected to be one of the biggest OD  :P

• Like 12

The action scenes in FF7 almost put the film into sci fi territorry.

Those cars are from the future or GTFO.

I really pity the director of FF8 and beyond action wise ...

When Vin Diesel

stomped his foot and the fucking parking lot collapsed I fucking lost it.

That was some superhero shit.

• Like 1

I think as long as they want The Rock will return. He won't stick just for one or two more. Diesel has nothing else and he is a producer, so he will definitely want to keep Rock, Statham, Rodriguez, and others around him. The franchise won't survive with just him.

I am not sure, isn't he still in consideration for a MCU movie like Inhumans? Didn't read up the past few months, not so much time for the moment.

• Like 1

Doesn't Vin also have Inhumans or was that just a rumor?

Vin keeps talking about it himself so it'll probably happen

The character he'd be playing doesn't talk, lol. The anti-Groot