CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

What ever happened to the love interest from Tokyo Drift? It's like she dropped off the face of the earth.

She did some things after Tokyo Drift. Things I honestly never heard about until now when I searched her on IMDb. 

Come on Vin...use that Fast money...give me Riddick 4.

Your career is totally secure with Fast 8 & 9 and GoTG and Inhumans and ...got damn Vin.

It is time to give the Riddick franchise an ending, I agree.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Come on Vin...use that Fast money...give me Riddick 4.

Your career is totally secure with Fast 8 & 9 and GoTG and Inhumans and ...got damn Vin.

so you're the one guy he's still making those movies for? I gotta be honest for a while I wasn't sure if you really existed.

• Like 2

He said that because CA2 undeniably killed TASM2's position as the first big blockbuster of 2014. 

Uh, how so? Sure, it wasn't the first blockbuster, but why does that matter? Do you have any evidence that the box office was hurt? Was the 92M opening weekend too small?

‘Furious 7′ Racing to Huge $140 Million Opening Weekend

Variety

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/furious-7-soaring-to-125-million-opening-weekend-in-u-s-1201466113/

Holy crap, that's huge. 300M would basically be locked with that OW and add in the start OS, 1B+ WW is definitely doable. I love massive OWs, buzz and electricity is just palpable.  :D

• Like 1

HAIL BAUMER

I told you Tele. This was gonna be big. 120M+ big. You didn't listen. "Oh, Fast 6 only opened with 38M, blah blah blah". I am laughing now.* And next Star Wars is still somehow gonna open below Fifty Shades's 4 day OW. :lol:

*The laughing may be caused by Lucy, I am rewatching it in this moment and Scarlett just disappeared into whatever in the plane and now showed up ok  :ph34r:  

• Like 2

300m...does it happen?

I've read about 83% of the people aked about (and intereted into the movie) them wanting to see the movie at OW.

Based on that I'm a little bit sceptical about how much frontloaded the movie might be (but not all people planning to watch it OW might even get tickets at OW)

Edited by terrestrial

Holy, we complain about lame box office results for months in 2014, and we are rewarded with these last 4 weeks!

Lesson: whining and complaining gets you what you want...

• Like 3

I've read about 83% of the people aked about (and intereted into the movie) them wanting to see the movie at OW.

Based on that I'm a little bit sceptical about how much frontloaded the movie might be (but not all people planning to watch it OW might even get tickets at OW)

Yeah me too. But...it's 280 at least I'd say.

Which is a really bad multiplier so...ok, maybe yeah 300m.

Edited by kowhite
  • Like 1

What ever happened to the love interest from Tokyo Drift? It's like she dropped off the face of the earth.

I didn't even know both the character and the actress were Australian until I watched it for the first time this week.

So are we ranking F+F films in here cause; 4>6>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>5

I TOLDJA YA ALL THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN BHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ethan always liked the crappiest crap in the world, besides some exceptions here and there. :rofl: 

• Like 1