CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

I don't see how it will be able to reach 130m with an opening day of 60m or below. If the OD is 60m, then the Friday business without previews would be 44m. Saturday is bound to see a drop of 10-20%. If it is 10%, then Saturday would be around 40m and then Sunday about 25m, thus a 125m weekend. If it is 20%, then Saturday would be around 35m and Sunday around 20m, thus a 115m weekend.

I think 120m is what we should be expecting right now.

Aren't you a negative Nancy.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm travelling atm and very rough (might have 2 get pen & paper out) think going well North 60 see if work something out

Awesone opening day!

Furious 7 to all other films:

giphy.gif

• Like 10

I guess this puts to bed any doubt in the large impact Ledger's death had to TDK's gross. Fast 5 opened to 34m, 6 opened to 38m so given them stats this should be opening at around 40-42m yet is opening 50% higher, that's insane.

Edited by jessie
  • Like 5

Come on Vin...use that Fast money...give me Riddick 4.

Your career is totally secure with Fast 8 & 9 and GoTG and Inhumans and ...got damn Vin.

so you're the one guy he's still making those movies for? I gotta be honest for a while I wasn't sure if you really existed.

One guy?!?

There's at least two of us. I think he lives in Nebraska.

Huge!
Now make Riddick 4 Vin.

Found him.

Edited by grim22

I guess this puts to bed any doubt in the large impact Ledger's death had to TDK's gross. Fast 5 opened to 34m, 6 opened to 38m so given them stats this should be opening at around 40-42m yet is opening 50% higher, that's insane.

It's also a little frightening to think this, because Hollywood is more or less, a well trained mafia, and what's stopping some shithead CEO into putting out a hit on some of the stars of future blockbusters in hope of cashing in on a quick buck?

It's also a little frightening to think this, because Hollywood is more or less, a well trained mafia, and what's stopping some shithead CEO into putting out a hit on some of the stars of future blockbusters in hope of cashing in on a quick buck?

Sounds like a high-concept action cop thriller... coming soon!

• Like 1