CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

Mainly because it is a political drama more than an action pic. 

Even within Bay's filmography, can you really say that apart from Transformers, all his other movies are the same? Bad Boys, Armageddon, Pain and Gain and The Rock are all completely different from each other (despite a JFK assassination joke being used).

Stylistically they're all exactly the same.

Also how have we failed to mention how ridiculously quotable Transformers is

“50 years form now when you're looking back on your life, don't you wanna be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?"

I don't know a single quote from the entire Transformer series.

• Like 10

“50 years form now when you're looking back on your life, don't you wanna be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?"

No one remembers that quote or that it is from Transformers, hell that isn't even in the top 10 quotes from Michael Bay movies. The best quote from any Michael Bay movie is this

Edited by grim22
  • Like 5

I've never heard it quoted. Ever. This isn't T2 or Titanic we're talking about.

• Like 1

No one remembers that quote or that it is from Transformers, hell that isn't even in the top 10 quotes from Michael Bay movies. The best quote from any Michael Bay movie is this

ZnGiiMz.gif

• Like 1

Actually I think Ethan is like 15 so we have to excuse his bad taste and just laugh and nod.

Please don't use my age as an excuse for my ”poor" taste in film. I find that very offensive. If you think my taste is awful that's fine but don't blame my age.

• Like 2

15, not that that matters

Quality is subjective.

Many times Oscar pick films they think are good but audiences have no interest in.

Also let not say all audiences are brain dead, a lot of Oscar winners lately have been were selectively watched.

My point winning the best picture is no where near as prestigious as before in general society. 

Please don't use my age as an excuse for my ”poor" taste in film. I find that very offensive. If you think my taste is awful that's fine but don't blame my age.

Don't you consider High School Musical as a "classic"?

Edited by AJG

I'm actually starting to get tired of every single fucking conversation on this forum leading to Ethan's love for Transformers.

I'm actually getting tired of you saying this with every single post

Not to mention that it's not true.

Edited by Ethan Hunt

He has no idea what subtlety and emotion are.

Damn clearly you ain't seen Armageddon

Also you may not like Bay but let's not say he's talentless, it just makes you look stupid.

Edited by jessie

Stylistically they're all exactly the same.

I don't know a single quote from the entire Transformer series.

How about the black robots saying, "We don't do much reading. " ? ;)

lol ok now I'm convinced you're just trolling.

Also hoping we get another Rth update tonight.

• Like 2