CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

Lord vegita yur going to shine like fURIOUS 7. Vegita comes to limited theaters in a rematch vs god level freeza. Damn how the hell goku getting his ass kicked in the trailer like that lordman buddy. Hope yur excited. Gods saga part 2 its all on yu this time. Vegita.

Damn. Fast and the furious a 1 billion dollar lock???. Hmm ultron gap over furios 7 may mot be as big as some thought. 350-380 m domestic potential also. Holy shit. This film deserved it tho. Suprisingly impressive

tumblr_nlbleiMXpW1u1w094o1_500.gif

• Like 1

tumblr_nlbleiMXpW1u1w094o1_500.gif
heh heh. Oh yes ed . omg at freeza back. Our bud lordman is going to go ape shit. Vegita becomes the prince of sayjins and reaches a new level, but what does this mean for my ultimate hero goku :(. April vegita is back at the box office and finally gets to show up goku and avenge the sayjin race !!

Hope it does well and gets more than a limited release domestically. When it hits ny theaters im so there if its near enough to me.

Edited by Superman001

heh heh. Oh yes ed . omg at freeza back. Our bud lordman is going to go ape shit. Vegita becomes the prince of sayjins and reaches a new level, but what does this mean for my ultimate hero goku :(. April vegita is back!!

10185c1313a9267e5fd35106641adc30.jpg

• Like 5

I uh...

I understand everything.

lol mr pink. A lil humour and news throne in to our friends ed and lordman on here. We are tremendous dbz fans. And to see a dbz film on the big screen that expands after the dbz saga made by the creator is very very nerdgasmic.

Goku!!!''' . I cant! I cant win.. Vegita you must take over for me!! Wow. Vegita vs god freeza. Os gohan dead???

Fast and the furious going over 1.2b ww?

• Like 1

just watched unbroken. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> american sniper. jolie clearly has respect for the conflict at hand and tried to make it a personal story rather than a sweeping generalization. it portrayed both sides humanly. it showed the negative effects the war had on japan (whereas AS didn't show the negative effects the war had on iraq), it didn't pander to sensationalism, anti-japanese sentiments or anything like pearl harbor (whereas AS used 9/11 to draw firm good/evil lines which is... literally propaganda), it made you empathetic and sad for the "villain" (whereas AS portrayed the "villains" as all evil) the theme was forgiveness (whereas AS had... what? mindless violence? feel bad for this racist guy? it sure as hell wasn't "war is bad" so literally what's the point of the movie) etc etc etc. not a perfect movie artistically or socially but still a vastly superior intention and final product compared to AS. it makes me really sad that if a war movie was going to break out it was AS that became so popular and not this. i mean it's not surprising that the USA! USA! movie is the one that broke out but it does show how biased people are

on the bright side it's nice to know there are racially positive and diverse movies like fast and furious achieving popularity :)

• Like 1

just watched unbroken. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> american sniper. jolie clearly has respect for the conflict at hand and tried to make it a personal story rather than a sweeping generalization. it portrayed both sides humanly. it showed the negative effects the war had on japan (whereas AS didn't show the negative effects the war had on iraq), it didn't pander to sensationalism, anti-japanese sentiments or anything like pearl harbor (whereas AS used 9/11 to draw firm good/evil lines which is... literally propaganda), it made you empathetic and sad for the "villain" (whereas AS portrayed the "villains" as all evil) the theme was forgiveness (whereas AS had... what? mindless violence? feel bad for this racist guy? it sure as hell wasn't "war is bad" so literally what's the point of the movie) etc etc etc. not a perfect movie artistically or socially but still a vastly superior intention and final product compared to AS. it makes me really sad that if a war movie was going to break out it was AS that became so popular and not this. i mean it's not surprising that the USA! USA! movie is the one that broke out but it does show how biased people are

on the bright side it's nice to know there are racially positive and diverse movies like fast and furious achieving popularity :)

amen potentially 350-380+m and way over a billion ww popularity gain In ffact. And yep water,thats a very eXcellent point.

Excellent opening!

I agree with everyone who said that Paul's death contributed to this big OW numbers. No way to measure it but there's always curiosity especially for a high profile movie/media property like this. Like someone mentioned Glee's rating rose significantly for the tribute episode for their late leading man but after that the ratings went back to its normal low ratings, Michael Jackson's death led to the rise of sales in his past albums as well and strong opening for the concert movie he was not able to finish. It sounds wrong but it's human nature

Nevertheless, had Paul lived on and FF7 opened in its original July 2014 schedule, it would have opened strong as well maybe still over 100M

Edited by forg

Unbroken was incredibly dull...  Don't recall another time when a movie was so hyped up as the shoe-in Oscar juggernaut all year only to be nearly put asleep by it in the theater.  And having not read the book, I knew as much about Louis Zamperini going into the theater as I did coming out.  Failure of a movie.

AS entertaining at least.  emot-patriot.gif

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 3