filmnerdjamie

Listen to ShawnMR on Movie Moan's Summer 2015 Box Office Predictions Spectacular

And?

You mean you don't spend a couple hours dicking around the internet or browsing these very forums?  I'm listening to it right now.

Dude calm down, if he doesn't want to watch/listen to it then he doesn't have to. It's longer than 2001: A Space Odyssey, I mean seriously...

• Like 2

Dude calm down, if he doesn't want to watch/listen to it then he doesn't have to. It's longer than 2001: A Space Odyssey, I mean seriously...

I'm calm.  I just think it's weird that these guys do this fun podcast where they talk and banter and rag on each other and everyone would rather just have numbers.  We get that from hundreds of different members on this forum everyday.  

• Like 2

pretty much lines up with my prediction of 480. already said before that anyone who thinks that's underwhelming is a lunatic.

With IM3 OW that would be a 2.74MX more realistically a 190M (low balling) would be 2.52X.

Another year, another summer box-office prediction show with ShawnMR and Edward "The Weekend Warrior" Douglas.

http://www.thinkmcflythink.com/movie-moan-podcast/2015/4/6/movie-moans-summer-2015-box-office-predictions-spectacular.html/

Love that this is back. Been listening to Movie Moan for the past 3-4 years now. Thanks to Gabe, I cannot listen to some of my favorite shows from 2012-2013 anymore. Never thought it would turn out the way it has, I can only imagine how you guys feel.

The Superman retrospectives were my favorite, especially the epic 3-4 hour retrospective on Superman Returns. Hoping you guys have something lined up leading up to BvS as well.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

Just give us the condensed version, perhaps post his predicts would be greatly appreciated cause as much as I like Shawn, I'm not listening to this for 3 hours..

Did you open the link?

Edited by Neo

BTW we didn't discuss it. But regarding Mission: Impossible 5, I (and I think you guys too) am sick of the "Will Scientology hurt Tom Cruise this time?" argument that comes up every. single. fucking time he has a movie open. Even whrn the films do well (M:I 4, Jack Reacher, Tropic Thunder, Valkyrie). You just know there are going to be countless articles on this in July.

Edited by filmnerdjamie
  • Like 1