Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

We are bound to get a F4/X-Men movie eventually. The inter-dimensional time travel fuckery in the new F4 is exactly to set that up.

it's a very ingenious plot device imo, it's probably the best way there is to crossover both franchises.

• Like 1

I think X-Men should stay sperate. I don't know anything about Inhumans but is the government there villain like in X-Men how the government doesn't trust mutants. Because if Marvel got the x-Men rights all the sudden started talking about the mutant problem it would seem really strange.

From what I know of the Inhumans (and I am by no means an expert on them), they are on their own planet. I do know that the government isn't their enemy. They're really not like the X-Men at all.

Edit: I looked them up in my Marvel encyclopedia. They had their own Island in the North Atlantic called Attilan. They eventually moved to the blue area of the moon. Their enemy in the comics (according to the Marvel encyclopedia) is Ronan The Accuser.

The main point still stands though that their enemy isn't the government.

Edited by Walt Disney

Blank can we not have an entire weekend of this trailer schtick. Thanks in advance

I'll get over it by tonight; I've already started posting positive elements of the film even though I was pretty mixed on it

I have a feeling it's Iron Man 3 all over again i.e. I really like it when I'm watching it but notice problems; after sleeping on it, I don't like it; then on a rewatch, I go "Wow, that was pretty damn great, IDK what I was smoking"

I'll catch it again when I'm home in a few weeks tho

• Like 2

Seeing it tomorrow evening (hopefully).

Wait, I thought you were seeing Mad Max tonight and Avengers tomorrow?

Iron Man 3 > Avengers 2 btw.

I'd say they're about equal. Guardians and Cap 2 are both a lot better

• Like 1

Hey Blank, maybe you should make a Hitler video about this. The likes will just roll in.

I don't get why you and Jandrew are comparing this to LEGO-meltdown, it's much more comparable to Boyhood-meltdown when I'm over it mostly in a day's time whereas LEGO was painful for the entire awards season

Fanboys came back around on Burton's Batman when Nolan's trilogy ended just like they did with Raimi's once TASM series ended.

I've been liking Raimi's films since TASM premiered lol

If Marvel had FF4. Than there would be no GOTG. Maybe Marvel will make a Sub-Mariner, or Moon Knight film for phase 4. Speaking of which what characters can marvel add for phase 4? Or they just going to do sequels (Ant-Man 2, Captain Marvel 2, ihumans 2, Dr. strange 2, Black Panther 2 and GotG 3.

Liked for the first reference to Moon Knight I've heard in probably 25+ years.  

As it happens, I've got a complete collection of his comics in a box (along with some other stuff) in my parents' basement.

MAD MAX tonight, AVENGERS tomorrow afternoon, EX MACHINA in the evening. That's the plan.

I am waiting for those reviews Tele. Please, do one for Mad Max without spoilers, please.

this isn't beating the weekend record.  unless you've been living under a rock (i wish i could come up with a better cliche, but there really isn't one), there's that little fight on Saturday night that's expected to sell between 3-4 million pay-per-view buys.  that's not 3-4 million households but more like 3-4 million block parties (at $100 a pop, who's going to watch the fight alone or just with immediate family members?).  that doesn't include all the sports bars and restaurants that are going to show the fight as well.  people are going to tune in at least for the main event which is probably around 8:30 pm pacific time. so that puts a hurt on the 6:00-9:00 pm showings (or later times depending on time zone).

MAD MAX tonight, AVENGERS tomorrow afternoon, EX MACHINA in the evening. That's the plan.

I wish Ethan was here - he'd probably say "Why don't you have Paul Blart 2 on your docket?"

• Like 2

this isn't beating the weekend record.  unless you've been living under a rock (i wish i could come up with a better cliche, but there really isn't one), there's that little fight on Saturday night that's expected to sell between 3-4 million pay-per-view buys.  that's not 3-4 million households but more like 3-4 million block parties (at $100 a pop, who's going to watch the fight alone or just with immediate family members?).  that doesn't include all the sports bars and restaurants that are going to show the fight as well.  people are going to tune in at least for the main event which is probably around 8:30 pm pacific time. so that puts a hurt on the 6:00-9:00 pm showings (or later times depending on time zone).

I thought is was dead.