Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

You saw the beginning of OoTP...the fifth in the franchise and expected to understand anything?

probably watched one of the garbage christopher columbus films.

Wouldn't we have seen the eyes change?

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe with him controlling something, the eyes don't change. Perhaps it was just an effect from Loki. And also to note, it sounds like a good hour has been cut from this movie, 15 to 20 minutes of it probably critical in telling a coherent story. I for one think there were major cuts to

Thor's little adventure. I mean, one minute he flies away, then goes to see Eric, and then, he's taking a bath in some random lake, then gets a vision. I don't know anything about Norse Gods and mythology,

so this whole thing had me WTF?

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

You saw the beginning of OoTP...the fifth in the franchise and expected to understand anything?

Don't forget, it's top 3 worst HP films. Edited by Mad Goffe

So, the big question, in Deathly Hallows part one, did Draco know he was looking at Harry and lied about it, or did he really not know?

And I'm 50/50 on Draco book vs Draco movie. I would have loved more fist fights in the movie between him and Ron, because they were hilarious in the books. And they cut out a major scene with Hermione in GOF. In HBP, I would have loved if the Harry vs Draco fight happened just liked the book, with Harry stumbling in on Draco crying in front of Myrtle, and then Myrtle yelling out MURDERER, MURDERER!

When I said movie Draco, I meant in HBP. And yes...I wish we'd seen Draco insult Ron's mother. Lol

One of the most impressive things about HP is probably the huge number of big name cast members they managed to hire. (Or at least big name in the UK :P )

Edited by tree - we're home

Also look at the times of each event:

Derby - Afternoon

NBA Playoffs - Evening

NFL Draft - Afternoon and evening

May Vs Manny - Late Night

I mean Sports locked up Saturday pretty much all day.  Not shocked by the Westcoast stories I'm hearing.  

Don't forget the NY Rangers playoff game and the Yankees vs. Red Sox baseball game.