Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

This is, I swear or ban me from this thread, the last time I'll say this

But I think it may go down as one of my biggest movie-in-theater regrets is that I didn't get to see a packed crowd react to the Star Wars trailer. I'd honestly pay to see AoU again tomorrow just to see that, but no way without it guaranteed.

Oh well, it's out of my control, so whatever.

I worry about you.

• Like 7

But I think it may go down as one of my biggest movie-in-theater regrets is that I didn't get to see a packed crowd react to the Star Wars trailer. I'd honestly pay to see AoU again tomorrow just to see that, but no way without it guaranteed.

This is moving slowly from a Boyhood meltdown into a Lego meltdown territory.

• Like 11

Holy shit they are showing everything in the tv spots (now i can watch them since i've actually seen the movie):

Basically the equivalent to the panoramic scene in TA where the team closes ranks... which back then was also spoiled by tv spots

It's really not that big a deal. People will survive. They will go on with their lives. 

• Like 5

Hey Rth! Are matinee/evening breakdowns ever made available anywhere? I've been trying to build up an archive for those for the bigger openers, curious as to how this breaks down.

No there isn't and it's all over the shop how breaks down
  • Like 5

BTW, I saw it and it was freaking awesome. A lot more emotional and philosophical depth in this than the first Avengers. If critics loved the first but merely gave this a pass I have NO idea why.

It's such a different beast from the first film that is impossible to be satisfied if you go in wanting to compare it to its predecessor. 

• Like 2

Yeah, I am going blackout on Star Wars. Only watched the 1st teaser. I got the 2nd teaser at Age of Ultron, but left to use the restroom during it. :ph34r:

Just got banned from the thread :D

• Like 1

(Too lazy to quote Ectasy too)

This is moving slowly from a Boyhood meltdown into a Lego meltdown territory.

I'm done y'all; I said it and I'm leaving it - y'all choice if you wanna pursue me talking about it more

You haven't seen anything until you went to the midnight show for Episode 2 at fucking PACKED house and then the trailer for Reloaded starts.

It was the only digital screen in Texas at the time and I'm pretty sure it was about 500 people or so. It was INSANE!

• Like 1

Did you like the movie any better on second view?

It seems a tad better, though many of my criticisms still stand. I will say the action is definitely way worse in 3D then my 2D showing, but I had no choice. :(

After a good night sleep I see numbers are now much better :wub: , OD record is almost certain to happen :lol:

You see, optimism B)

Actually the numbers seem to be back to where they were when you left.  :lol: