Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Guess what??? I'm predicting RTH Blows this tomorrow and the record for OD is still intact... At this stage, my numbers are as good as what he's shelling out.. It's a crap shoot..

Right now all I care about is the finals from the studio, not slapdash predictions from any source. These people are making me long for the days when Nikki Finke was all we had. At least she was amusing.

Right now all I care about is the finals from the studio, not slapdash predictions from any source. These people are making me long for the days when Nikki Finke was all we had. At least she was amusing.

When do we get those?

This is Noctis's way of keeping DH2 OD record alive when in his heart, he knows it's finished.. Records get broken.. Plain and simple..

I'm Fullbuster and I approve this message B)

• Like 1

It'll top DH2 for having 8 extra hours. Now that's funny. Enjoy your night BKB.

You're being ridiculous.

7:00 previews, 9:00 previews, 12:00 previews, 4:00am previews, opening day.

It doesn't matter... people that will see the movie on previews/opening day will see it on preview/opening day.

It has no effect on opening day numbers.

You are better off whining about inflation beating DH2 then 7:00 previews.

I love Potter. I love Marvel. I love Star Wars.

I hope I never find myself desperate enough to prop up the franchises I love to trash other franchises that I don't like as much.

Fanboys are both the strength and the weakness of the forum.

They bring so much discussion and activity and life to the forums but at times it gets tedious when they get sensitive if they feel the world is pissing on their franchises.

To point out that the record may not be apple to apple and to have a reasonable discussion about it is fine.

To over and over bitch about it in every post you make in a thread without any real discussion is not.

The over the top competing fanboyism  is one reason this thread has sucked even though it should have been one of the funnest threads of the year.

• Like 17

Rth isn't slapdash nor is he predicting. He's using the same data the studios use to generate their own official estimates.

Rth is the only one reporting numbers who is actually looking at the numbers.

• Like 2

^ Get over it. I speak the truth. If you don't like what I have to say, then put me on Ignore.

Why should I.

I don't care what you say... you're actions and posts make you irrelevant to the forum as far as I'm concerned.  A flick of scroll wheel and you're gone...

And that post wasn't just directed at you.  

Everyone should think a bit before posting.  I guess that is to much to ask for on the internet.

• Like 2