Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

I can only see Mayweather winning, it pains me to say that though.

This fight is basically boxing's last hurrah for some time. There are no other big money matches left among the current crop of boxers. This is basically it - the match that has been built up for way too long and is finally happening. Hard to see who the next big personality will be though.

• Like 1

• Community Manager

Shoot.

I just realized that the guy who refused to launch the ships in

The Winter Soldier is also the guy who struggles on how to say that the little ship carriers are filled with people in Age of Ultron.

• Like 2

No. Judging by the carnage we saw this morning, I would say it's best if we don't have any early projections today.

I was out and didn't plan on reading 100 pgs. So how bad things get when estimate was 84.5M? Did Rth take lot of crap? Edited by druv10

That wasn't my point, it's easily argued that the peak has already happened in MCU. Thus fatigue isn't far behind. Ant Man will be a great test for the Marvel brand & that theory.

Agreed. If Ant-Man can't get a 100m OD, then clearly Marvel's time is over.

• Like 2

That wasn't my point, it's easily argued that the peak has already happened in MCU. Thus fatigue isn't far behind. Ant Man will be a great test for the Marvel brand & that theory.

But how will we know if Ant Man has under performed or over performed?, its the first film.

Lesson learned guys, early trends don t always play out the entire day and evening.

Lesson learned guys, early trends don t always play out the entire day and evening.

Don t know why, felt like quoting myself.

P.S: Rth liked this post that sums up the entire debate we ve been having about early numbers and early projections.

Edited by The Futurist

The movie was weak as shit and still took in that much money.

they'll be fine.

Boxing.

I don t get it.

Why adding more violence to the world ?

I prefer rainbows and teddy bears.

I agree! It's slightly sickening that people pay money to watch others fighting.

• Like 1