Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

The damn negativity on this board is getting to me. Never in a million years is this a bad ow. Yet, it somehow feels that way bc of all the potter twerps and nolanites!

Yet it beat all the films apart from TDK.  :ph34r:

The damn negativity on this board is getting to me. Never in a million years is this a bad ow. Yet, it somehow feels that way bc of all the potter twerps and nolanites!

Just think of that sweet money from China that will be coming in for AoU in a few days to cheer yourself up. ;)

$1.43 billion F7 is up to now. Crikey! Going to be very close between it and Ultron.

Yeah but domestic took a massite hit. 

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

My goodness, is this figure correct? AOU has just opened right? Even with China still AOU free, that's just bonkers.

Edited by kayumanggi

I admit up until last Thursday I'd been hoping for this exactly scenario, that AOU would be a disappointment critically and financially (vs. expectations, not in reality). I thought if AOU lived up to the Marvel fanboys expectations their arrogance would be beyond unbearable.

Too bad I love the movie. I got what I'd wished for, only that I don't want it now.

• Like 2

And yet Feige's hands are all over the movie. Do you really think Russos bros got a personal style they carried with and that 'gritty action thriller' vibe was not something Feige and Marvel execs were adamant about and ordered the Russos to execute?

I love how the same people can say that TA2 and Thor 2 are butchered because of Feige's paws meddling the productions and then praise CA2 and GOTG being so great and different even if in both cases Feige has his hands deep on those movies final cut no matter the result.

People are just trying to find excuse for why a film might not be loved by everybody.