Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Yeah, technology today is a lot better than 2007 Mayweather/De La Hoya during SM3's weekend. Internet speeds across the board are a lot faster and the streaming sites seem to be more widely available. I'm glad I didn't pay for this MayPac fight. The boxers and promoters stole a lot of money from people for what amounted to a dancing show.

zvfolTs.gif

• Like 2

187 is well below what I expected, but after having a day or two to digest the movie, I'll say that I'm a little glad because it really didn't deserve to break Avenger's record.

Not a bad movie, but just not truly special.

That GIF is funny but 100% true. The fix was in with this fight and both got what they wanted (enormous paydays and no real damage to either of them).

It makes sense. Both of them are done with boxing and they had no reason to get hurt when an enormous paycheck was already guaranteed. I would've preferred a fight back in 2009 when both of them were great boxers and would've gone all out to win.

West Covina and South Gate still have sell outs going. Looks like Long Beach is done for the night.

sport had no effect, LB looking at 40% increase over  Sat, southgate, Ontario Palace& Mills  over 60% increase  :o

• Like 6

That GIF is funny but 100% true. The fix was in with this fight and both got what they wanted (enormous paydays and no real damage to either of them).

It was never going to be an exciting fight. That's pretty much how all of mayweather's fights go. He's afraid to get hit so he just out-points the other dude

Oh, dear. If I'm never going to be a mod, you'll DEFINITELY never be one, especially with that atrocious grammar.

my grammar was fine also take it to cc. see i'm doing well already