Noctis

MONDAY ACTUALS: AGE OF ULTRON - 13.23M (Normal -74% Drop)

I'll move the posts to the Diversity thread so you guys can keep talking about it.

I certainly wouldn't be proud of being anti-feminist, since you're essentially saying you aren't for equal rights.

:offtopic:  :ban:

• Like 2

Yep, the 49ers are going to be so much better off with Tomsula rather than Harbaugh. That's why a lot of their best players couldn't jump ship fast enough. ;)

+1

As a 49er fan myself, I was not happy. One mediocre year, Harbuagh is worthless?

I remember people calling for George Seifert's head in the early 90s when we couldn't get past the Cowboys in 92 and 93 playoffs.

Edited by jb007
  • Like 3

+1

As a 49er fan myself, I was not happy. One mediocre year, Harbuagh is worthless?

I remember people were calling for George Seifert's head in the early 90s when we couldn't get past the Cowboys in 93 and 93 playoffs.

:offtopic:

BO.com's Twitter says $13.2 million for Monday.

Taking one day out of context results in a flawed projection. ;)

I'll rephrase: Taking one ESTIMATE out of context...etc etc. :P

• Like 1

Gitesh Pandya @giteshpandya 7m7 minutes ago

Hefty 74% SUN-MON drop for #AvengersAgeOfUltron to $13.2M. Same as IronMan3, bigger than #Avengers. $204.5M in 4+ days.

Unfair to compare to TA since TA was a bit of a surprise and had a lot more sellout spillover.  I'm assuming theaters were much more prepared for the demand this go around.

Decent now..... it should be at least keeping pace with IM3, which would take it to 466m finish.

BTW this has been a total rollercoaster ride.... I don't recall so many ups and downs for any movie's opening.