antovolk

Annihilation | Paramount | Feb 23 2018 | Alex Garland | Natalie Portman | Reviews Embargoed till day of release

3 minutes ago, HesAPooka said:

Damn this already got added to netflix.

Only in non-theatrical market around 17 days post US release as expected/announced a while back an, having a high quality version available online (I imagine a couple of hours after it hit Netflix) could hurt the rest of the run a little bit but probably not by much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

couldn't be bothered to check it out today but i def need to make sure i watch it before that one guy gets unbanned so i don't get an annoying response from him.

You will love it 💯. Last act felt like Under the Skin, which I’m sure is your jam.

3 hours ago, The Futurist said:

A friend of mine saw this and he told me how he thought the movie looked cheap as fuck and how it was like a b-Movie of the 80's.

And you’ll hate it and write rants about it until the end of the times. 

Also yeah, any time they were inside an office, house or any interior really it felt like it cost 5 dollars. Garland abusing computer-generated lens flares like he’s a film student made it all look even cheaper. 

Edited by Goffe
  • Like 1

The ending was a bit too long. The characters didn’t feel real (aside from Jane The virgin).

In short: movie is good. Needed more Jane The Virgin. I need to learn the name of the actress the plays Jane The Virgin. 

• Like 1