kayumanggi

WEEKEND ESTIMATES | 05.08.15 - 05.10.15

Yes, that last 5 mins that made no sense, anti-climatic and rendered the scenes that came before as pointless. People were too busy crying over the dead actor to see any flaws. When that scene made me feel zero emotion I couldn't help but picking up all things illogical.

Okay, Squidward.

Squidward-has-no-soul-spongebob-squarepa

• Like 1

Read what I wrote, clearly you have comprehension issues.

I read your whiny rant. You threw out the usual buzzwords that you have been harping on like "fanboys" and "always expected." Anything to make yourself seem superior.

• Like 3

Read what I wrote, clearly you have comprehension issues.

I read your whiny rant. You threw out the usual buzzwords that you have been harping on like "fanboys" and "always expected." Anything to make yourself seem superior.

I think it's best to agree to disagree and move on. :)

the drop for Avengers should have been better considering the sporting events that hurt it last weekend

Or maybe the fight actually didn't effect OW as much as we thought and most of the hype was online this time and not with the GA? Just a thought.

Or maybe the fight actually didn't effect OW as much as we thought and most of the hype was online this time and not with the GA? Just a thought.

I think the fight affected it. That Sunday hold explains this.

I think the real moral of the story is "who really gives a fuck"

AOU is still going to be hugely profitable, rank still in one of the best all time domestic and WW grosses, which equals making a shit tin of money.

There are still numerous Marvel movies and franchises that have yet to be released.

Star Wars has yet to come.

So in essence, Disney is sitting back laughing at all the quarrels here because they are still winning.

• Like 2

So? Ultron compared to TA, F7 compared to F6 & the rest of that franchise. Not even close.

Or, you could also chose to compare Ultron the box office of all the Phase 2 films that followed Avengers. In that sense, it's not unlike the Furious franchise. Admittedly, no tragedy to aid awareness for Ultron and spike the gross like Furious 7. Also, admittedly, one broke out while the other, given expectations, somewhat disappointed. Both essentially received the same marks with critics with a 6.7 average on RT out of 10 and 66/67 on metacritic.