kayumanggi

MONDAY NUMBERS | 5.4 M - A: AOU

Shame you missed that with my previous post. <3

Shame you try too hard to be edgy in every post.  Edginess is only edgy when it's used sparingly, pick your spots better, it'll have more of an impact.

• Like 1

This Week’s Predictions

1. Pitch Perfect 2 (Universal) – $53.8 million N/A

2. Mad Max: Fury Road (Warner Bros.) – $42.5 million N/A

3. Avengers: Age of Ultron (Marvel Studios/Disney) – $35 million -55%

4. Hot Pursuit (New Line/MGM/WB) – $6.5 million -53%

5. Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 (Sony) – $3.4 million -36%

6. The Age of Adaline (Summit/Lionsgate) – $3.2 million -46%

7. Furious 7 (Universal) – $2.8 million -48%

8. Home (DreamWorks Animation/Fox) – $2.0 million -35%

9. Ex Machina (A24) – $1.9 million -45%

10. Woman in Gold (The Weinstein Company) – $1.1 million -39%

http://www.comingsoon.net/weekend-warrior/features/438999-the-weekend-warrior-mad-max-fury-road-pitch-perfect-2

• Like 2

Wow if "Perfect Pitch" increases that much that would be huge.   The 1st film did pretty good but not 50 Million OW good.    If Mad Max makes anything over 30-35 is a success to me.  It's a HARD R type of film.  

Aaaaw....thanks little buddy.  And I love your sarcasm.  It's one of the true gifts you bring to the site.   :)

:wub: Get a room you too, sexual tension like that is rare and precious :wub:

That mad max number would be bad for my summer game, and while I don't see Pitch hitting 200 it seems poised to be the next "Austin Powers" as far as how the first films impact on home video blazed the way for a huge increase in the sequel.

• Like 1

Not certain yet but it seems Aou will miss Avengers 1 ww total likely now.

I am inclined to agree - China isn't going to be big enough to make up the differences around the rest of the world. And I doubt it hits 1bil overseas.

• Like 1

Early estimates for Avengers: Age of Ultron are trickling in from EntGroup China, and the Disney/Marvel blockbuster sequel has scored an estimated $32.48 million on its opening Tuesday, including an estimated $4.7 million from midnight screenings. That's good enough for China's second highest opening day in history behind Furious 7's $55.74 million debut from Sunday, April 12. Ultron grabbed nearly 95% of the market on 63% of China's screens.