kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

Skyfall is probably the best comparison to Fallout.  I’d give Fallout the edge with the stunts but Skyfall floors Fallout when it comes to having substance to make you care about the outcome of the action going down.

Edited by Pandamia!

11 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

all of them are really good.

I agree here. I don’t think there is a MI-movie that is bad (even the mixed received MI2).

MI2 had a very good composer in the name of Hans Zimmer. Kinda shocked why more movies doesn’t use this guy if they want to compose something grand & epic.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34

Fallout is so clearly the best M:I film that it's not even funny. Just by virtue of having a balls-to-the-wall insane final act it's shoulders above 4 and 5. Add in the emotional stakes, giving Ethan characterization, good villains, the best female characters of the series, and yeah, not even close. Even if there's one or two too many double crosses, Fallout is the best one.

the only good one is 3.

4 and 5 are rollercoaster type of movies, thrilling and entertaining while watching, zero lasting impression afterwards.

1 is there? can't remember much.

2 is as horrible as movies can be.

Not exactly hyped for 6 given what people have said so far.

Edited by Goffe
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

Fallout is so clearly the best M:I film that it's not even funny. Just by virtue of having a balls-to-the-wall insane final act it's shoulders above 4 and 5. Add in the emotional stakes, giving Ethan characterization, good villains, the best female characters of the series, and yeah, not even close. Even if there's one or two too many double crosses, Fallout is the best one.

Balls-to-the-wall is an apt descriptor. It's definitely the most relentless one!