TL headed to 16.5M

4.2M / 7.1M / 5.2M 

PP2 headed to 14M

3.8M / 5.9M / 4.3M

MMFR headed to 13 -13.5M

3.7M / 5.5M / 4M 

AoU headed to 10.5M

2.9M / 4.4M / 3.2M 

At this rate, next weekend MMFR will make more money than PP2..?

• Like 1

Again, this whole adjusted/unadjusted is a bunch of bullshit.. TDKR made 448M Domestic, not 467M Domestic... People who drag this adjusted/unadjusted crap into the mix only do so to make it look like there movie has made more than what it did...

I don't really care (when all's said and done TDKR will probably have sold more dom tickets than AoU), I'm just curious at why it's jumped that much. Why so defensive?

Edited by Hatebox

I get defensive because I see other sites do this, including World of KJ... They do it whenever a movie they like is about to get it's ass kicked and they drag out the "Well, this movie would've made THIS much today if it were released" and use that as gospel and stick to what the number should be and not what it really is... I see this ALL the time and it drives me crazy...

As opposed to you, who makes outlandish predictions like "There's no way in hell TDK will make more than Iron Man or The Incredible Hulk", "Iron Man 2 will top 500M Dom" or "Predators is going to rape Inception", then when those predictions become spectacular disasters, you say "Who the hell cares, Iron Man/Iron Man 2/Predators was still a big hit". 

What about your "Only Domestic totals matter" stance, will that go the way of the dinosaurs when Ultron's doesn't even come within sniffing distance of The Dark Knight's?

• Like 1

Pacific Rim did $3.6M from 7PM show and made $37M/FSS back in July

San Andreas may have better legs: $115M - $120M

That was more of a nerdy film though. I see this doing $45-50M OW, and around $130-$140M DOM. Not bad at all, pretty great actually.