Watching sherlock season 3 premiere and squealing like a fangirl every other minute because of something cleverly said or done and I'm only 12 minute in Gah I love this show and benedict cumberbatchPs: martin freeman feels weird looking normal size I'm quite use to him looking like a hobbitI'm loving sherlock and mary getting on well enough His parents?? What I thought they were some poor couple rambling I swear sherlock and his brother are way too weird and their parents are so normal lol

SPOILERS obviously: I liked it up until the last 5 minutes. The main mystery petered out (in as much as shooting someone in the head can be considered petering out) and I already know the explanation for Moriarty's return will be dumb.

An up and down season, hope the next one is a return to form.

Edited by Hatebox
  • Like 1

That episode was a rollercoaster and not in the best way possible

First 30 minutes up till he gets shot and what happens immediately afterwards - brilliant

Then it srota goes a bit off ... but since this time around melodrama was definitely warranted I was ok with it

The final act was a bit ... idk how to put it ... Magnussen didn't turn out to be such a big threat to him and even though the act of killing him was in the line with 'his last vow' it was sorta too easy and I wasn't quite impressed with the villain he felt underused thoroughly ... I thought he showed promise

I guess this was the breather season and they knew they couldn't top the brilliance of the first 2 seasons so they played around a bit to different results ... some great some not so much

btw isn't the end a blatant reference that Moriarty's brother is gonna be the next villain ... I mean I'm not that bog of a Doyle fan but I thought that Moriarty did have a brother in the stories correct ?

Edited by Crusader

CAM gets shot in the book as well by the way.

It's all to prove that no matter how powerful you are, no one can stop anyone from shooting your face off.

CAM was also described as careless so he didn't think they would go as far as killing him. He was too full of himself which led to his downfall.

And we don't know if he actually did survive. If he was so brilliant, then he could've done something as simple as recording a video.

Also he does have a brother and possibly two.

But anyways, I think it's pointless coming up with theories so lol

Moriarty was obviously going to be back. But we already know they will give no explanation on how he survived.

What do you mean? Obviously, The Doctor was deflected to that rooftop during the time war and caused time to stop for everyone except Moriarty who was in the vicinity of the TARDIS. It is so simple.

Also, someone made a brilliant joke, if Moriarty is alive then as per the old saying "Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable - MUST be the truth". Ergo,

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWmEYq9oZxAWell, according to some very iffy reports BBC wants the show ready for christmas 2014 cause they want to slay the competition on that night

However, given the actors schedule which is quite hectic for both of them it will be hard and it will require production to start in like 4 or 5 months and apparently that's nearly impossible