abra

Wednesday: SPY 2.8 |SA 2.4 | IC3 1.7 | PP2; MM:FR 0.9 (ACTUAL)

Their last week count of 3,711 is the same as BO.com so if they're off it would have to be this week.

If it's true I wonder if Fox made a deal some smaller theaters to get it to run for one week before it was replaced with JP, figuring one week is better than none. 

It could be something like that. While I haven't seen it for a new release, I have seen single-screen theaters get a movie in for one week if their current showing is doing less than expected. It's possible some places were disappointed with Tomorrowland and got an agreement for a single week of Spy.

Entourage's theater drop next weekend is going to very tough to look at.

It's probably been playing to completely empty auditoriums this whole time wherever it's showing at in Middle America.

Edited by filmlover

Entourage's theater drop next weekend is going to very tough to look at.

It's probably been playing to completely empty auditoriums this whole time wherever it's showing at in Middle America.

It's probably already playing on their smallest (50< seat) screens just a couple of times day.

So have any of you recalled a time when a movie was playing, let's say like ENTOURAGE, and it's doing piss poor and you have an empty auditorium that by all accounts, they shouldn't even show the movie cause of low attendance, but have to cause 1 person bought a ticket and they feel compelled to show it??? You know what I mean??

I once watched a movie as the only person in the auditorium. 2 others walked in 10 minutes after the movie began.

To be fair, it was a Hindi movie at 11am on Tuesday.