K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

I'm sure this has been addressed somewhere, but what does it mean when "Google (1)" or similar is browsing?

The Google search crawler is crawling this website in order to display it in search results for "Jurassic World Box office" or similar queries.

Oh yeah back to PP, I only noticed Beats, Mercedes, Pandora, and Jansport. I was too busy watch the dinos search and destroy. Didnt bother me at all. I actually liked how they worked Verizon into the dialouge, that part was actually pretty realistic and Jake Johnson had a point.

Samsung sponsored one of the park attractions and it's cell phones were everywhere.

There was an older woman who kept on saying dumb things like "That's a dinosaur" sitting right net to me <_<

Did she have a kid with her? I really hate how people think kids need everything explained to them. Heck, movies don't always make perfect sense to me, you figure it out as you go along.

Oh yeah back to PP, I only noticed Beats, Mercedes, Pandora, and Jansport. I was too busy watch the dinos search and destroy. Didnt bother me at all. I actually liked how they worked Verizon into the dialouge, that part was actually pretty realistic and Jake Johnson had a point.

I went to the San Diego zoo and there was so much cooperate spoonship. All these different areas named after cooperations.

Did she have a kid with her? I really hate how people think kids need everything explained to them. Heck, movies don't always make perfect sense to me, you figure it out as you go along.

I hate it when a friend asks "What's happening?" Like dude, we come here with no idea about what's gonna happen. lol