K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

If you went to a play would you talk then?

As an actor who has done a play "in round," fuck people who talk during a play. It's super distracting to the actors and you're actively hurting getting your money's worth.

Also, don't wear a Batman mask while sitting in the fucking front row.

It think JW will mute its opening a little bit but if it's as good as it looks like it will overcome it.

Much like Frozen did against CF.

See, I'd agree with this except that the opening weekend record is going down. That said, if Inside Out still does 65M+, that proves the "movies opening after a behemoth are doomed" axiom we've had on these boards since Avengers 2 has been horribly inaccurate.

I still think the *level* of shock is perplexing. This isn't a foreign language documentary breaking the record. The first two films broke the OW record and the 3rd likely would have too if it had opened on a Friday.

Yeah, but the last Jurassic Park movie was 14 years ago.

Hey there! I am Tanner and I have been lurking for almost two months and finally decided to make an account. It is kind of funny because I feel like I know some of you already. :P

Went and saw this today after yesterday's crazy numbers. Blockbusters and action flixs don't usually do it for me and this was no exception. It was enjoyable and the climax sequence was fucking badass, but pretty surface levels. That being said it, it served its purpose and met expectations for me. I am glad I spent the money to see it in theaters. Definitely not something to miss on the big screen especially if you can ignore blatant product placement. :P

Anyways, it has been so fun sharing this weekend with you guys and I can't wait to do so more actively from here on out.

• Like 12

Hey there! I am Tanner and I have been lurking for almost two months and finally decided to make an account. It is kind of funny because I feel like I know some of you already. :P

Went and saw this today after yesterday's crazy numbers. Blockbusters and action flixs don't usually do it for me and this was no exception. It was enjoyable and the climax sequence was fucking badass, but pretty surface levels. That being said it, it served its purpose and met expectations for me. I am glad I spent the money to see it in theaters. Definitely not something to miss on the big screen especially if you can ignore blatant product placement. :P

Anyways, it has been so fun sharing this weekend with you guys and I can't wait to do so more actively from here on out.

RE2GSz5.png

• Like 2

Wash or watch?

Wash lol. I saw the movie earlier today!

Did she have a kid with her? I really hate how people think kids need everything explained to them. Heck, movies don't always make perfect sense to me, you figure it out as you go along.

Actually, it was two older women. <_< Something like that though happened to me at GOTG when I saw it for the first time.

I did run into a camper at my showing, so I had to be "Mr. Hawkeye" for the showing instead of my real name lolol

So now I know the face behind all those likes.

I've posted it before ;)

Just a heads up guys, BKB is usually good for a jab or two, but he's made it clear right now that he's dealing with some pretty serious personal issues.  So let's cut him a break tonight.

• Like 7