K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

NBA Finals may get in the way of the OW record. That's the few percentage points the film may have needed to tip it over. But if Saturday/Sunday matinee business is flat then it could do it anyway.

'Inside Out' will be the first Pixar film not to open wide at #1.

Shit... Just realized that. That's sad :( Would break Pixar's Awesome Streak....

Sorry fellas but i now hope that either this drops big next weeknd or Inside Out breaks out really big (I am hoping much more for the latter).

NBA Finals may get in the way of the OW record. That's the few percentage points the film may have needed to tip it over. But if Saturday/Sunday matinee business is flat then it could do it anyway.

I think it's possible that the drop could be about 15% less than what they are predicting.  They have it at about 26%, it could drop by about 10-12%.

• Like 1

A good hold in light of JURASSIC WORLD 

SPY took in an estimated $16.0M this weekend. Domestic total stands at $56.94M. #Spy

That makes one of the summer game questions very interesting......will it drop less than 44.6%"?

• Like 1

This one's a record.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Let me be the first to say, JW had a record IMAX opening because of the 6 min preview for ANTMAN in front of it exclusively. The Marvelites turned out in force for what will be a huge box office smash.

• Like 2