Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

if it goes 100 million on Saturday

that mean

82 million Thursday, Fri

100 million Sat

44 Sunday ??????

its possible to get the 220 million

who is better at this stuff?

I have been watching for years on this stuff but just started posting so I am knew to this.

Ignoring the fact that $100M is pretty much impossible (that would be a 56% increase over Friday proper), your Sunday number would end up being around $70M, and your weekend number over $250M.

Edited by kswiston

i think the closest comparison for this is the hunger games. both are movies featuring some kind of larger-than-life entertainment (jw: the park, thg: the games) that broke out among casual general audiences.

I don't see the state on the tweet here, maybe I'm blind.

I took off my sunglasses I think it is Minnesota. It has white and blue my fed together which Minnesota does. I have been to that drive in landscape looks similar. But the person is dumb. You are suppose to do a left hand turn into the drive in. I went there first time two weeks. There was a longline I did a left hand turn there was no line. I came from the other side. I remember not to by th other side gets so long.
  • Like 1

I'll be 30 next month. I sure-as-dino-droppings remember the first time I saw the original movie...

jp-ticket.jpg

Back when they used to still make tickets out of notepad paper.

Shame I didn't grow up then. I wasn't a year old when JP came out, I was an infant.

Edited by Insidearcher
  • Like 1

I was born on the year JP was released in theaters. I remember seeing it at home a few years after. It was my first live action movie ever, I believe  :wub:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

Still trying to comprehend what's going on. A potential OW record by JW when everyone predicted AOU to do it? Reminds me when TA1 broke it when everyone expected TDKR to do so.

That said, in order to break the OW record, it needs about $70M today, which has never happened. So let's not celebrate yet.

But man, an OW record in June? It's been 20 years!

Well it had the largest true Friday gross of all time and the crowds seem to be gigantic today, so I am definitely thinking this clears $70m today.