K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

After I saw the movie I said I enjoyed the film but wasn't sure if it was actually a GOOD movie. That, much like The Avengers, people will shit on it in a few years when the shine wears off. Alot of people post hate about Avengers but it was untouchable when it came out. The overwhelming majority enjoyed the film upon release and now its said to be 'over rated'.

TWS is the best Marvel movie and much better than TA.

I liked Owen and Claire was hot but the movie wasn't good imo.

Edited by efialtes76

Look at his name. He has better things to spend with his money ;)

Did you fall asleep during the movie or something?

There were several scenes showing Claire as conflicted. When she is refusing to evacuate, she watches a camera of a mother hugging her child trying to convince her daughter that she'll be okay, Claire is clearly visually distressed. There were some other moments with her being worried about there being 21000 people who she is endangering. She cries, "Oh god." several times during the movie as she is realising the monster they have created.

See I interpreted those scenes as her

being worried about her nephews. Her plot line in the film is basically how she doesn't care about her family enough.

It's similiar to Devin Faraci's complaints about San Andreas.

Did you....even watch JP?

"Rexy, also known as Rexie, is the Tyrannosaurus rex from the first Jurassic Park film, the 4th film and novel, as well as Jurassic Park: The Game. At 43 feet long and 17 feet tall, she is one of the most famous dinosaurs in the Jurassic Park franchise"

• Like 1