K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

You've been wrong about every figure this movie has accomplished, and this will be another one. Also, you can watch GoT on the HBO Go app at anytime and the NBA games isn't even a clincher. Look at JW preview numbers, that was on a night of a game where LeBron James was up 2-1, now the Cavs are down and out and there's no drama left.

That's your opinion, thanks for sharing. Btw please show us all where you predicted close to these totals & when that was.

• Like 1

hell yeah, just sorry they didnt get the original cast together before lol. Still better late than never. Wow luke and han, leah, chewie. R2 and c trepio. Man we are going to be in heaven fellow jedi.

If the record is only beaten by 1 or 2 million I'm going to be smelling fudge.

Don't think of it as fudge.  They are already shying away from the headlines by giving it a ridiculous Sunday drop of 25%.  All it has to do is drop 20% to hit 208 mill.  That's not fudge, that's just reality imo.

• Like 5

No, when I wrote it, I was doing it in Darth Vader's voice from Empire when he tells Luke that he is not a Jedi...YET :)

No one gets that refrence according to excel by me being under 30 I never seen or cared for sw.

That's your opinion, thanks for sharing. Btw please show us all where you predicted close to these totals & when that was.

I'm going with the flow as these numbers are coming in, you're just butting heads with them just for the sake of it. 

• Like 1

Lol, RTH gives us the numbers that the studios put out. Already fudged.

God sake lol.

That is entirely not true.  RTH is the numbers the studios get.  

• Like 1

It won't.. Be happy with what it currently has cause the actuals won't be that far off.. Be happy settling for 2nd place.. ;) 

How can you say the actuals won't be that far off while everything this movie has done is exceed all projections. At least be open to the idea.

• Like 3

It won't.. Be happy with what it currently has cause the actuals won't be that far off.. Be happy settling for 2nd place.. ;) 

53758380.jpg

• Like 5

Why can't it when you are saying it can break OW? Your logic is so screwed up. Waste of time trying to explain the concept of estimates.

The Friday and Saturday grosses aren't changing by more than $100,000 or so, if that. The Sunday drop is over estimated. Get it?

• Like 2