K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Except for the girl not being able to turn off a simple flashlight, while toward the end, she's flipping circuit breakers on and off like it's nothing..

those dumbass kids in the new one that went off road in their hamster ball when they were told to go back. and oh my god the fucking whiny younger one. what happened to that poor girl that was supposed to babysit them should have happened to him.

• Like 2

Not the sports thread. I'm taping it for a while because I don't want to sit through the commercials... I only brought it up thinking if the game isn't interesting, some people could possibly leave home at halftime and try to find a JW showing, especially on the WC since its only 5:28. Just a theory.
No basketball game is over at halftime. If anything, they might not start watching until the second half Edited by tribefan695

Will its gotten a lot more interesting now.

Exactly what the point of my post was.

People overreact way way too much to a single minute of a game. I admit I'm guilty of it all the time, but people going "BLAH BLAH A TEAM SCORED THAT'S GAME" need to realize that games always have momentum shifts. Very very rarely does a team dominate the whole time.

No basketball game is over at halftime.

If anything, they might not start watching until the second half

A lot of people (myself included, NBA is the league I follow the least) only tune in for the fourth quarter. Unless it's a blowout, the fourth quarter is basically the whole game.

Over 200M is ridiculous 

we don't want that FEEL good, just over 200 million is GOOD thing.

We want to sink AVENGERS, or at least some of us want records broke, lol

records are made to break peoples.....

I've learned there's really no point in watching a basketball game before the last quarter at most. You leave the room to take a piss and the score changes by 15, and many times the win comes down to the last 30 seconds.

• Like 1

I just hope in one of the sequels the kids get eaten in the 1st act.

The younger one was fine, the older one trying to act all "Tough" had me rolling my eyes, lol.   Like watch this scene, scary scene but their reactions are funny:

Except for the girl not being able to turn off a simple flashlight, while toward the end, she's flipping circuit breakers on and off like it's nothing..

But that's why I give it to the JP1 Kids.  They make the experience EVEN SCARIER cause of their reaction.   My heart could not stop during the entire T-rex sequence. 

we don't want that FEEL good, just over 200 million is GOOD thing.

We want to sink AVENGERS, or at least some of us want records broke, lol

records are made to break peoples.....

It doesn't change much at this point.

With this, FF7, Pitch Perfect 2 and 50 shades, half of Universal's executives already overdosed on coke, meth etc

Edited by The Futurist

It doesn't change much at this point.

With this, FF7, Pitch Perfect 2 and 50 shades, half of Universal's executives already overdosed oin coke, meth etc

Still need to overdose the other half with OW record and Minions.

It doesn't change much at this point. With this, FF7, Pitch Perfect 2 and 50 shades, half of Universal's executives already overdosed oin coke, meth etc Still need to overdose the other half with OW record and Minions.
At that point they'll be reaching for the expired Ludes