K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

One thing Jurassic World has going for it that I think is understated is the originality in the setting. As far as I'm aware, there hasn't ever been a tentpole set in an actual amusement park. I haven't seen it yet, but that's honestly what gets me excited for this in addition to the JP nostalgia. It's creative despite being tied in intrinsically with the property.

Between Batman and Jurassic Park both coming back from the dead, I guess we should never count out a seemingly dead mega franchise. Who wants to be the one to predict the next Spider-Man blows up?

BTTF4.

One thing Jurassic World has going for it that I think is understated is the originality in the setting. As far as I'm aware, there hasn't ever been a tentpole set in an actual amusement park. I haven't seen it yet, but that's honestly what gets me excited for this in addition to the JP nostalgia. It's creative despite being tied in intrinsically with the property.

Jurassic World is more meta than I thought.

• Like 1

BTTF4.

I honestly would've been open to this if it came out this year with Zemeckis, Gale, Lloyd, and Fox back. Have Marty in the Doc role going with a kid back to 1985 from our 2015... it could've been interesting