grim22

JURASSIC WORLD WEEKEND ACTUALS | TRIPLE RECORD!!!! (DOM - 208.8M; OS - 315.3M; WW - 524.1M). DOWN GOES AVENGERS.

GZ to my beloved dinosaurs. Will never forget when i saw jp for the first in cinema. I was 16 years old and sneaked to the cinema with some friends. We were on school vacation and our teacher didnt allowed us to leave the hostel. So we were till everybody was sleeping and sneaked out. Best memory of my life. JP will always have a special place in my heart.

So happy for JW.

amen, definitely one of the great experiences of them all when jp arrived on the scene. And that trex sequence omg!

Nah, he actually doesn't. He sees them from time to time during daycare events and stuff, but he's that into them.

Take him to see the new movie!  :)

I dont get why THIS is the movie who breaks TA's record.

I dont get it

There's a lot of things I don't get about life. JW breaking the opening record is the least of them. 

Edited by Insidearcher
  • Like 1

I dont get why THIS is the movie who breaks TA's record.

I dont get it

gd buddy the fans of the original, chris prattt and bryce looked awesome in the trailers, the new concept of a super dino and pratt with the raptor team sold this movie as a must see sequel. Brought a nostalgia back to the franchise with a vengance!

There's a lot of things I don't get about life. JW breaking the opening record is the least of them.

hey archer man! Gd afternoon my friend, this is some crazy awesome shit right here. Damn universal sets a new record in china with furious 7 and suprises all with 1.5b ww for that franchise..geesus

Then mths later hits the midas touch with a 550-700 m potential jpworld and a film that should fly over 1.6 bww