#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Great. Potentially 37-38M OD. :D

If that happens, 100m could seriously be on the table for IO. Using the multipliers for HTTYD2, Monsters University, and Toy Story 3 could conceivably get it there.

I think that figure is still a bit high, I'm still going with high 80s at this point.

38 IO??? estimated

wow!!!

No, I guessed. Rth has said he can't see how it misses 30-32M plus now, WC's going crazy for IO, so I wrote potentially 37-38M. 

Edited by druv10

Makes sense that WC is going nuts as most of the movie takes place in San Francisco...well at least I think that's why...oh wait Pixar Studios is located in LA so maybe there is vigorous advertising and humongous billboards  B)

Pixar is in Emeryville. It's in the Bay Area, across the bay from San Francisco, more or less.

Is it possible for me to apply for that site? I write for a couple sports websites and feel I could do a better job. I'd at least proofread my articles before posting them...

Yes, the job is open. If you go to the BOM thread in the Speakeasy forum, there's a link to the job posting.

• Like 1

Yes, the job is open. If you go to the BOM thread in the Speakeasy forum, there's a link to the job posting.

Meh, it includes IMDB responsibilities, and I've only got two years of experience under my belt as opposed to the required three.

I'll have to pass.

• Like 1