#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

I love Nolans work but really wasn't a fan of Interstellar. Big space, physics fan so had really big expectations coming in that the plot just made it too silly to enjoy.

I'll chop some onions up and blow dust in my face so I can say I cried during a Nolan film if I have to.

(Really though, I'm an awful sap)

• Like 3

I'll chop some onions up and blow dust in my face so I can say I cried during a Nolan film if I have to.

That's what movies are for, plenty get emotional at all sorts of genres. In fact, if it isn't... Probably not a very good film.

• Like 1

You're not alone. Interstellar got me teary eyed as well, but then again it's not hard to get me crying, I'm a very sensitive person. I guess you could say I'm a bit of a wimp in that regard.  :D

Edited by Insidearcher
  • Like 1

90% of the comments mentioning it on the last 50 pages are trashing it lol.

Still catching up, but for the most part last week the movie was getting universal praise here.

I mean, I enjoyed it as a cheesy, dumb romp down nostalgia lane. 

http://www.wehrenberg.com/theaterDetail.aspx?theatre=138

JW is pretty wide open at my theatre for as many show times as they have listed, on the hour, by the hour..

JW has been selling out through walkups in many instances.

At my Tuesday show the theater was maybe 1/5 full when the trailers started but then reached about 2/3 full by the time we were half way through them.

Did not expect the crowds!! Wow! It's been a while since I've been to this theater and wow! I can't remember the theaters being this busy since when I used to watch Harry Potter with the family (around movie 3).

Our showing of Jurassic World sold out! And IO did as well!

JW, I liked. Better than AOU!! Summer movie of the summer! :D

• Like 1

In auditorium for Jaws in 25 minutes. Only person here. Theater is busy for JP and IO. I'm happy to say they gave Jaws a good size screen, probably 40 feet wide.

I am so incredibly jealous of you right now. I actually just watched the movie last night and I would still pay full price to go see it on the big screen today. Enjoy buddy.