#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Friday being opening day? Yeah exactly... Saturday was meant to be 70-74 remember? Oops. It's nice that he gives out numbers but they're obviously not foolproof and 31-35 was NEVER realistic.

Sorry, who the fuck are you?

• Like 7

100m 5 day? What do have the break down. What is your final gross. I can't see it making 100m in five days. 

It's really a tough call right now. However, I am going with the top on this one. People like Arnold in this role. Even though the promotional material has been terrible I think it's still going to do better than expected. Much better! Nut that just my opinion..... 

It looks like Home has not hit the dollar theaters yet.  So the 413 theaters it is still playing at are regular ones.  Mostly 20+ screen theater locations that have brought consistent business from Home.  BO.com estimates it having a 50% drop this weekend and an $823 per location average.  Expect this to rise up past 1,000 again once it hits dollar theaters.  Again, it looks like Home still has alot of life left in it.  Its take after this weekend is estimated to be 174.14.  Expect it to be close to 177 by Labor Day.

Lucky kid.

My kid has a difficult time at the movies due to his handicap

However, I found a theater that plays it for kids with Autism. They keep the lights on, sound down........ He can't wait.

I didn't know they had theatres that did that, that's really cool. ( My brother has CP and my family is connected to a lot of the other special needs family in the area)

Frozen fever is all over "Inside Out". It might have the same legs as Frozen and gross $400 million+ domestically.

It will not do number like Frozen, specially in CHINA

In CHINA, it is like Rocky Horror Picture show back in the 80's. yes, I am that old. Anyhow, people get on stage and act the parts out, everyone sings, dances, it's awesome.

• Like 1

Who here will comfort gbo708 once Terminator underperforms?

Who here will comfort gbo708 once Terminator underperforms?

What are you going to say if it doesn't? You seem way to sure about a movie flopping. That's currently tracking better then San Andreas and Fury Road were.

Edited by gb0708
  • Like 2

I'm not being "ungrateful" about RTH I'm merely stating facts. He underestimated the opening day but since then has been overestimating JW even with the lower end of his estimates. You can't deny this. For the record I would like nothing better than for it to beat Avengers.

For the record he has not been over estimating anything.  He has raw numbers and then extrapolates for the late shows.  That's why he gives us a range.  So if you are seriously going to insult the one member here who actually gives the rest of us our fix, good luck in staying around much longer.  That's not a threat.  I'm being frank with  you.  RTH does a lot for us, so show some respect.

• Like 9

What is underperforming i think a under 40m 5 day is under-performing which is possible  

That's unrealistically low. Even Lone Ranger did 48 million in five days. Underperforming for Terminator Genisys would be 50-55 milion in five days.

Terminator will NOT flop

It will NOT do adjusted T2 numbers but it for sure, FOR SURE, will not do Lone Ranger numbers, lol

GET REAL!

Edited by Mitch
  • Like 1