#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Gonna have to wait and see Inside Out tomorrow night so it's gonna be a bit of a wait. Get to see it with the whole family though! Also gonna be my first time at an Alamo Drafthouse, so I'm really pumped for that.

Edited by Jayhawk
  • Like 1

Saturday shouldn't go below 30 based on everything we know about animated openers. The last 4 Pixar openers have all dropped between 4-10% on Sat. Even TS3 breaking the animated OD record didn't drop more than 10% on Sat. So yeah, 90 for the weekend at least.

Here the Friday number is inflated by the additional Tuesday previews.

Gonna have to wait and see Inside Out tomorrow night so it's gonna be a bit of a wait. Get to see it with the whole family though! Also gonna be my first time at an Alamo Drafthouse, so I'm really pumped for that.

I won't be able to see it till during the week :(

$100 million openers with sub 50% 2nd weekend drops:

-Shrek 2

-Spiderman

-Alice in Wonderland

-Goblet of Fire

-Toy Story 3

-Revenge of the Sith

Iron Man would have counted had Thursday previews been wrapped into the Friday numbers as they are today.

Going for my fifth time tonight.

all IMAX shows are sold out for the evening now. All the 3d shows are almost full. Meaning they have the bottom rows left. The place I am at is pretty crazy. It is busy like it was Christmas. Should be a pretty insane day at the box office.

Going for my fifth time as well tonight.

$100 million openers with sub 50% 2nd weekend drops:

-Shrek 2

-Spiderman

-Alice in Wonderland

-Goblet of Fire

-Toy Story 3

-Revenge of the Sith

Iron Man would have counted had Thursday previews been wrapped into the Friday numbers as they are today.

RotS :mellow:

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/jurassic-worlds-unintentionally-very-racist-line-is-stunning-audiences-10328121.html

rooooofl

This bitch-made insta-outrage culture we're living is seriously reaching absurd levels.  You can't read anything in the news anymore without somebody being offended over silly shit.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 2

so where are we thinking JW will finish? Still see it landing right around $600m. Prob just a shade over for $610m.

Even if the weekends start to slightly fall behind TA, the week days will help make up for it. I think it ends up past TA at around 640-650m

Edited by junkshop39

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/jurassic-worlds-unintentionally-very-racist-line-is-stunning-audiences-10328121.html

rooooofl

This bitch-made insta-outrage culture we're living is seriously reaching absurd levels. You can't read anything in the news anymore without somebody being offended over silly shit.

*sigh *

• Like 1

rooooofl

This bitch-made insta-outrage culture we're living is seriously reaching absurd levels.  You can't read anything in the news anymore without somebody being offended over silly shit.

That's dumb.