#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

I've NEVER seen a theater so crowded on a Friday afternoon as I saw for Inside Out. Not for The Avengers, not for The Hunger Games, not for Age of Ultron, not for Jurassic World. This thing's doing $150 million this weekend.

I've NEVER seen a theater so crowded on a Friday afternoon as I saw for Inside Out. Not for The Avengers, not for The Hunger Games, not for Age of Ultron, not for Jurassic World. This thing's doing $150 million this weekend.

Ok, lets stop right here. :lol: 

• Like 7

*sigh*

We shall see. That would be incredible. Seems tough to do though if half the audience is kids (much lower prices).

We shall see. That would be incredible. Seems tough to do though if half the audience is kids (much lower prices).

I saw LOTS and LOTS of adults. About two-thirds was adults. Maybe it's just my theater though.

7drHiqr.gif

Some Pixar fans might have rushed to go and see it since this first time in 4 years a Pixar film has had great reviews.

Yeah, but it's not like Pixar fans are primarily fanboys or anything. Pixar fans are families in general.