#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Ok, so I just got back from seeing JURASSIC WORLD and have to say it's pretty damn good.. Not sure I'd see this 6 and 7 times like many of you claim to have done, but it's still good and better than JP2 and JP3.. Really, I think the major success attributed to this movie is the Mossasur.. Without that, I don't think this would've done any better than the other movies.. Nice homages to the 1st movie and the JURASSIC PARK Theme music.. I thought the I-Rex was Ok, but the whole tracking device deal was about as absurd as JP3 with a cell phone ringing inside the Spinosaur's stomach... The Finale was awesome and "We Need More Teeth" was cool to...

"A"..

PS: Not sure I'll be back any time soon to see this, but was good nonetheless... I can't help but to wonder if many of you claiming to see this movie 7 and 8 times are seeing it moreso to propel the box office cause of the excitement of this passing TA than it is for you actually loving the movie like you claim and enough to see it THIS many times..

One person going to see the movie multiple times is not going to propel the box office lmao.

One person going to see the movie multiple times is not going to propel the box office lmao.

Let's just let BKB mourn in his own special way  :lol:

Ok, so I just got back from seeing JURASSIC WORLD and have to say it's pretty damn good.. Not sure I'd see this 6 and 7 times like many of you claim to have done, but it's still good and better than JP2 and JP3.. Really, I think the major success attributed to this movie is the Mossasur.. Without that, I don't think this would've done any better than the other movies.. Nice homages to the 1st movie and the JURASSIC PARK Theme music.. I thought the I-Rex was Ok, but the whole tracking device deal was about as absurd as JP3 with a cell phone ringing inside the Spinosaur's stomach... The Finale was awesome and "We Need More Teeth" was cool to...

"A"..

PS: Not sure I'll be back any time soon to see this, but was good nonetheless... I can't help but to wonder if many of you claiming to see this movie 7 and 8 times are seeing it moreso to propel the box office cause of the excitement of this passing TA than it is for you actually loving the movie like you claim and enough to see it THIS many times..

Yes, you figured me out...my $100 or so I've spent on it so far is the reason it'll hit $1B...it's the only reason.

Strongly agree with what you said. JW was a really good movie, very well made, but I could have done without the references to the first.

That said, if too many references to the original is your biggest complaint, they did a damn fine job making this movie.

The movie was well made, and it seemed to learn from Godzilla's mistakes, especially during the ending. It is pretty much good summer movie blockbuster entertainment. Not much more you can ask from the movie.

JW was plenty ambitious...trained Raptors, new dinosaurs, Pratt, it was very ambitious and it's showing in how much people are loving it.

• Like 2

In a mental sort of way, that's the only thing I can think of that some of you are claiming to see this movie THAT many times, cause it's certainly not worth seeing 7 and 8 times.. That's just overkill and you know it..

Well, I feel like I did when I was 17 and Last Crusade was out.  I've seen it 5 times and I'm going back for more.  It just doesn't get boring.

In a mental sort of way, that's the only thing I can think of that some of you are claiming to see this movie THAT many times, cause it's certainly not worth seeing 7 and 8 times.. That's just overkill and you know it..

Countless people do it with the movies they love.

• Like 1

If you're seeing this movie that many times, either you have no life or despise MARVEL so much, you're willing to see this movie so many times in an effort to contribute to TA downfall.. Which is it???

How about it's worth the money because we enjoy it so much.

If you're seeing this movie that many times, either you have no life or despise MARVEL so much, you're willing to see this movie so many times in an effort to contribute to TA downfall.. Which is it???

I see you're at the lashing out stage.

• Like 1

There were plenty of Avengers fans who saw that movie a bunch of times. It happens with every big movie.

People who generally don't have many responsibiltiies do this cause that shit cost $$$$$$

I am single but I rarely drink, don't spend money on drugs, don't gamble anymore, so really all I do is watch movies.  That's my entertainment budget.

• Like 1

I personally disagree. I feel like it was exactly what you expected 

To each his own.  But I'm not going all spoilerish but the last 20 minutes was nothing like I expected.