#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

That sounds like a personal problem. Maybe get it checked out by a doctor, lol.

Munching away on some popcorn and 90 minutes into a 3 hour Nolan movie you feel a shit coming on. Total sophie's choice

You know what I hate? Them SHAKING the bag or tub to mix it up.

I hate people munching on their popcorn or nachos (or any other kind of food) really loud

I hate people who make loud and annoying remarks about scenes because they think they're cool

I hate people who refuse to shut up throught the movie (seriously if you want to gossip do it at home)

I hate people who let their babies cry without even trying to do something about it

I hate people sucking on the last remaining droplets of their drinks making the loudest noises possible

I hate people kicking my seat from behind

I hate people making sounds with the packaging of their foods (especially crisps) or shaking their popcorn

I hate people who keep walking in and out of the hall from in front of me causing me to bend my legs (unless it's a VIP hall where there's enough space)

I hate people who've seen the movie before and basically spend the whole time telling their friends what's going to happen next

I just want to watch a movie at the cinema in peace. I guess it's too much to ask for these days.

That sounds like a personal problem. Maybe get it checked out by a doctor, lol.

I don't like the prices either though. Today for Jaws I didn't buy any concessions. Sometimes I will sneak in a bag of gummy bears from a convenience store. Paying $5 for something you know costs $1 down the street just feels wrong, ha.

A bottle of Dasani is like $4.75 at Regal. I get a 24 pack of the same bottles for $5 or less at the grocery stores.

A bottle of Dasani is like $4.75 at Regal. I get a 24 pack of the same bottles for $5 or less at the grocery stores.

Yep it's infuriating. That's why my sneak in routine is just a small bag of gummy bears that will fit in my jean pocket. Gummy bears don't really require a drink with them so it's the best way to go.

They don't even do butter on the popcorn here. Only see it at the us cinemas. like I don't get that. It's so fucking gross.

It's gross when it's that oil crap, or when people drown popcorn in it. But real melted butter and a moderate amount makes popcorn amazing.

When I worked at Quiznos, we used to regularly sneak Sammies (small flatbread sandwiches) and bottled soda into theaters in our pockets.

I think I had 3 of them during The Incredible Hulk.

I hate people munching on their popcorn or nachos (or any other kind of food) really loud

I hate people who make loud and annoying remarks about scenes because they think they're cool

I hate people who refuse to shut up throught the movie (seriously if you want to gossip do it at home)

I hate people who let their babies cry without even trying to do something about it

I hate people sucking on the last remaining droplets of their drinks making the loudest noises possible

I hate people kicking my seat from behind

I hate people making sounds with the packaging of their foods (especially crisps) or shaking their popcorn

I hate people who keep walking in and out of the hall from in front of me causing me to bend my legs (unless it's a VIP hall where there's enough space)

I hate people who've seen the movie before and basically spend the whole time telling their friends what's going to happen next

I just want to watch a movie at the cinema in peace. I guess it's too much to ask for these days.

I predict a Lordmandeep reply to this post.