#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

The scene in JW that people cheered at was when

The T-rex from the original and another was the death of that British lady!

I get cheering for T-Rex, but whey would they cheer for that other part?   She really didn't do anything to deserve that. 

• Like 2

But what did you find entertaining?

good pace/no time for unnecessary bs, many tension filled scenes, an ending that doesn't suck, super competent score, etc. BDH decent enough performance and Pratt charisma seals the deal.

Nothing spectacular (or even very good) though.

Edited by Goffe

I get cheering for T-Rex, but whey would they cheer for that other part?   She really didn't do anything to deserve that.

I actually thought that moment was awful. Just a terrible and wrong choice by the filmmakers. Completely unwarranted, and the payoff (while cool in a "whoa" way) wasn't remotely justified. It's fine to do something like that, but you've got to set up the character better, otherwise it's just callous and cruel. Made me hate the movie a bit more.

• Like 2

Please tell me you mean jacket pockets. LMAO at the thought of soda bottles and sub sandwiches stuffed in jeans.

Cargo shorts.  You can hide anything in cargo shorts.