#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

The generation of I want it now. That even means wanting nostalgia when a franchise is only 5 years old, lol.

I know you're being sarcastic but Jandrew and I have said nostalgia for "quality Pixar" probably helped Inside Out's opening. AKA a film series that essentially ended in 2010 lolol

• Like 2

I know you're being sarcastic but Jandrew and I have said nostalgia for "quality Pixar" probably helped Inside Out's opening. AKA a film series that essentially ended in 2010 lolol

Yep and thats what people have said online. IO definitely came 10 years late, because it belong in the class with Nemo and Incredibles, not the class with MU and Brave. 

Sorry to ask, but someone knows if the number of tickets for each movie in BOM is accurate?

Jurassic World really sold 49 million tickets until now? :huh:

That's not accurate, but its likely sold 40 or close to it. BOM just does a simple formula, its not accurate. 3D, IMAX, kids tickets, matinees, cheap tuesday, etc aren't taken into account. It's literally average ticket price divided by gross (or the other way around).

• Like 2

I'm a trendsetter! :P

(Actually, I'm not, Gopher and Boner, et al beat me to it.)

I felt bad for leading people to think that night I reviewed it that they may not like the movie. But then I wonder if it was nice that they felt a little of my pain.

Then Inside Out started doing huge business and I stopped caring, lol.

• Like 2

• Community Manager

That's not accurate, but its likely sold 40 or close to it. BOM just does a simple formula, its not accurate. 3D, IMAX, kids tickets, matinees, cheap tuesday, etc aren't taken into account. It's literally average ticket price divided by gross (or the other way around).

It is the other way around. ;)

• Like 1

I can't wait for this film

Nostalgia for me

Karl Urban

Bryce Dallas Howard

and 

Robert Redford

IN

PETE'S DRAGON

-I seen the original when I was 5 years old at the Cinema in North East Mineapolis on Johnson street.

- I even had the read-a-long book.

Now those were movies back then kids.....

Edited by Mitch